HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Been getting yeezy 700 vibes from the runners

Screenshot_20231012-031153_Chrome~2.jpg

FwSFe5WWIAIQPrv.jpg

Nike Air Huarache Runner
Color: Dark Obsidian/White-Gum Dark Brown
Style Code: DZ3306-400
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $140
Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Dark-Obsidian-Gum-DZ3306-400-7.jpeg

I’m holding on to my ultramarines until the soles crumble. That’s a sneaker I’d keep buying if Nike would never stop making them

Same here buddy. I held on to a VERY select few pairs when I sold my 135 pairs to a guy from NY. The Lights were one of them. I'll never give them up. Oh, and they won't crumble. Foam midsole, not PU. So you'll have flat air bubbles but solid soles. 👍

Same here buddy. I held on to a VERY select few pairs when I sold my 135 pairs to a guy from NY. The Lights were one of them. I'll never give them up. Oh, and they won't crumble. Foam midsole, not PU. So you'll have flat air bubbles but solid soles. 👍
Oh that’s dope to hear! I held off on looking for other cws to cop because I thought it was PU (shows what I know lol) may have to add a few more pairs to the closet

Oh that’s dope to hear! I held off on looking for other cws to cop because I thought it was PU (shows what I know lol) may have to add a few more pairs to the closet

I'm 99.9% it's foam. PU midsole is like a Jordan 3 or 4. It's hard on the outside. The Huarache midsole is soft all around. So I believe it's not PU.

I’m holding on to my ultramarines until the soles crumble. That’s a sneaker I’d keep buying if Nike would never stop making them

They were my consolation prize when all the stores were sold out of the Charcoal AJ9 lol. I remember my friends clowning me over it, too. "WTF are you gonna wear those with?" Wore the hell out of them. Still have that pair, box and all.

Thank you buddy. Your knowledge of older OG models of other brands is unmatched! 👏👏

These are REALLY COOL!! 🔥🔥The shade of blue is fantastic and if Asics actually retroed these, I'd grab a pair. Looks like a very comfortable shoe! 👍 Thanks again buddy.
Anytime my brotha and thanks. Yeah those asics are tuff.

How do the runners fit? TTS or half size up?

half size up unless you like a snug fit

I'm a true 14, and I go a full size up to 15 in regular Huaraches. I got the runners in both sizes to try on and while I ended up keeping the 14, half size up would have been perfect if they made it.

Nike Air Huarache Runner
Color: Light Iron Ore/Iron Grey-White-Flat Pewter
Style Code: DZ3306-004
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $140
Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Runner-Light-Iron-Ore-DZ3306-004-6.jpeg