If this was an option... what choice would you make?

If you added up all of the wealth of all of the black people in America, we would be the 10th richest nation in the world. Imagine if we took all of that money and started new colonies back in Africa. Imagine having minimilistic neighborhoods that worked with nature, while simultaneously having all of the necessary modern amenities. Imagine our own version of Def Jam Records, the NBA, Hollywood, and all other industries. Imagine owning it ALL and getting All of the benefits. If LeBron had a game in Ghana against Russell Westbrook's South African team... do you think people wouldn't pay to see it? What if Rihanna or Kanye made their concert bases in Africa? What if Egypt became the new Hollywood? Do you think the world wouldn't pay to see those things? What if Oprah started a whole new education system that all of the unemployed black teachers here in America could work at? What if Will Smith built a bunch of hospitals that our doctors here could practice medicine at? What if Barack Obama was the leader of this new nation, and he started a whole new economic system that didn't depend on the American dollar? What if a "starter program" was put in place for economically disadvantaged people from America who wanted to move back? What if the whole idea of work and money was changed in an effort to benefit the collective? What if other people of African descent who live around the world went back too? If America wants to keep us oppressed, why not just leave? The world would then have to adjust to us, and not the other way around. All of the other oppressed groups can come too. We can have a Little Italy, Little Mexico, Little China, etc. These new colonies will be rooted in love, community, and togetherness. Diversity will be encouraged. Now everyone doesn't have to leave. If you are a minority and you like this America, you can stay. Jobs will be in abundance in America then. If this infrastructure was in place and this option was presented to you... what would you do?

giphy.gif

As I began reading more and more into your post, about other people from other Countries migrating there to start a new life, a new culture.. ect.

I began to think of...

America.

:lol: While changes might/want/could/will happen.... History will repeat itself.

As an African born American that currently resides in Africa, which sovereign nation would you occupy?

Shoot old head Africans don't even like black Americans. What makes you think you'd be welcomed?

Sorry it is a good idea, but completely impossible.

I am just thinking out loud.

I know this has been done in America.

I was just thinking why not try again, and this time maybe learn from the mistakes of the past?;

As I began reading more and more into your post, about other people from other Countries migrating there to start a new life, a new culture.. ect.

I began to think of...

America.

:lol: While changes might/want/could/will happen.... History will repeat itself.

I was thinking the same thing while reading it. Its the way history goes, groups of people will try and do what another group did previously only better and somehow end up doing it exactly the same if not worse.

Sorta like that Orwell book "Animal Farm". The animals revolted against humans and life was better at first... "All animals are equal". Then after a while those in charge broke the "rules" they set up and went about as if superior... "All animals are equal but some animals are more qual than others"

How does Jay-Z's penis fit into this vision of yours?

:lol: :lol:

PAPIHH

So what happens to the millions of people who already live in Africa? Where do they fit in this black american utopia? Seeing as how you're advocating that some parts of Africa be cordoned of and made into black american colonial enterprises, will the natives need permission to travel to and from the colonies?

If we were welcomed into whatever African nation and didn't have to take anything by force on arrival, yeah I'd be down.

Wonder how long it would take for other countries to try to come take it over lol

As an African born American that currently resides in Africa, which sovereign nation would you occupy?

Shoot old head Africans don't even like black Americans. What makes you think you'd be welcomed?

Sorry it is a good idea, but completely impossible.
Facts Africans dont **** with us :lol:

People who made their wealth in America.. They'll not leave America..

Imagine an artist doing a tour in America, and then taking that money and using it to build infrastructure in Africa? Imagine if they ALL did that? Imagine if they pushed the price up?

Over time, artists wouldn't need to tour America as much anymore. All of the "money "will be at home, being recycled amongst their own people.

So what happens to the millions of people who already live in Africa? Where do they fit in this black american utopia? Seeing as how you're advocating that some parts of Africa be cordoned of and made into black american colonial enterprises, will the natives need permission to travel to and from the colonies?

There would definitely be an adjustment period. Above all, inclusion will be encouraged.

If new opportunity is being brought in, I am sure that the people would be willing to listen.

And for the people coming in, it is important that the ideals of the current population remain relevant.

You guys are going to show up with luggage in hand....

And homie is gonna hit you with the

Gerarra here!!
images

Back
Top Bottom