It's starting to look like that time were I leave the earth

Not by choice.
In like nov 2011 made a post about getting lymphoma... Well I haven't beaten it, I've been close but not there.

Been having trouble breathing lately because of the tumor and nodes pushing on my lungs and chest and trachea and all that...
( that's why I asked about air quality a few days ago, thought it was just the air in another city)
But nope... Last couple days almost suffocated twice and the chemos just ain't helping... So they turned me on to strong radiation to try and reduce the tumors so I can breath and maybe more chemo... But who know... From the sounds of it nothing will help since I've gone through a lot of chemo...

All I can pray for is the radiation to help alot so they can try some hard dose chemo if not then just hope it helps a little so I can go home watch some Netflix and die in bed...

I have hope but it it's hard. Ill be on here if I make it ill let y'all know
Been on nt since the 05 bred release its apart of me

Thanks y'all

O yea if they let me go home just so I can be comfortable before I go
They boutta morphine me up
So ill go out chillen I guess...

Last edited:
I really hope you make it through this.
My best wishes go out to you and everyone around you.

May god be with you my mans. 
frown.gif

:frown:

This hurt my heart. I'll pray for you fam. **** cancer.

I'M sorry to hear this, I really hope you pull through.
you will be i my thoughts. try to stay positive.

Stay STRONG Beezy.

You WILL get through this.

My prayers are with you and MAY GOD BE WITH YOU....

Last edited:
:smh: Sucks man. I know you've been posting about battling this for a while, keep your head up and I hope you make it through.

I feel for you bro. I hope you stay strong and survive this. Ive always enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your avy...ill be praying for you.

If your really going out man, hop on a Gsxr 1000,  no helmet, and just go for a long ride as fast as you can. Wheelie that sum bit into the sunset. Going 175mph atleast, until you crash and istantly meet your maker.

That's what i'd do...

God bless you brother. You'll be at peace, just pray to the lord your soul he'll keep. You don't have nothing to worry about after that, he needs you more that anyone else. When its your time, then its for the best.

I've never met you and you know not who a am but I love you bro. God bless.

I wish nothing but the best for you. Stay strong and we're looking forward to that post you'll make letting us know you're still with us.

Back
Top Bottom