Need help finding my wep key

Hey NT I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why I cant get my WEP key for my wireless linksys router. I misplaced the card I had it written on and when I try to go through 192.168.1.1 it is very laggy on the load up of the page and when I try to hit the wireless tab to go in and find my WEP key it will take forever to load and then just say its done with an incomplete page. If someone knows another way to get my code or how to fix this problem please let me know. I have tried 3 browsers already (mozilla, chrome, and IE) so it's not that. If it means anything I am connected to my router right now with a wireless usb adapter for my PC. Thank you in advance.

press the factory reset button on the back. hold for 15 seconds. then it'll be back to default then open a web browser from your computer and go to http://192.168.1.1 and leave username blank and put password "admin". then from there go to "wireless " and. put your security information ...sorry couldn't be more clearer cause I don't wanna type too much

Back
Top Bottom