NT fam help me win some laker tickets! Ends TODAY!at 5:24 PM (PST) Chance to win 2k11 on page 2

Hey guys so I was wondering if all you guys with facebook could help me out to try and win some Laker tickets for the game Tuesday. All you have to do is "like" my post here  and if I have the most "likes" by 5:24 PM tomorrow, (Monday) I win two tickets to the ring night game on Tuesday. . I've got a long ways to go though someone has like 150 people already, so hopefully you guys can help me beat him I know there's enough of us here to do it haha. Thank you in advance to everyone that helps out it is REALLY appreciated!

Hey guys so I was wondering if all you guys with facebook could help me out to try and win some Laker tickets for the game Tuesday. All you have to do is "like" my post here  and if I have the most "likes" by 5:24 PM tomorrow, (Monday) I win two tickets to the ring night game on Tuesday. . I've got a long ways to go though someone has like 150 people already, so hopefully you guys can help me beat him I know there's enough of us here to do it haha. Thank you in advance to everyone that helps out it is REALLY appreciated!

i liked another guys post instead because ....i didn't really like yours

i liked another guys post instead because ....i didn't really like yours

youneedmorepeople.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when  I lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before the "decision")http://niketalk.com/topic/251186 ),Tar Heels,Trojans(
30t6p3b.gif
)
Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

youneedmorepeople.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when  I lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before the "decision")http://niketalk.com/topic/251186 ),Tar Heels,Trojans(
30t6p3b.gif
)
Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

not sure why i felt these pics where needed but i got to see the lakers vs suns western confrence finals game 3 and 6 these where from game 3

not sure why i felt these pics where needed but i got to see the lakers vs suns western confrence finals game 3 and 6 these where from game 3

Thanks man I appreciate it, and not really but its all good we still have til 5:24 pm tomorrow I believe in the power of NT. I'm in second right down by about 150 likes so if you guys can help me come back id greatly appreciate it I just really want to go to the game. If not its all good at least you guys tried thanks to all of you guys, hopefully it ask works out.

Thanks man I appreciate it, and not really but its all good we still have til 5:24 pm tomorrow I believe in the power of NT. I'm in second right down by about 150 likes so if you guys can help me come back id greatly appreciate it I just really want to go to the game. If not its all good at least you guys tried thanks to all of you guys, hopefully it ask works out.

Hey guys so I was wondering if all you guys with facebook could help meout to try and win some Laker tickets for the game Tuesday. All youhave to do is "like" my post here http://www.facebook.com/p...e.php?id=100001710183581 andif I have the most "likes" by 5:24 PM tomorrow, (Monday) I win twotickets to the ring night game on Tuesday. . I've got a long ways to gothough someone has like 150 people already, so hopefully you guys canhelp me beat him I know there's enough of us here to do it haha. Thankyou in advance to everyone that helps out it is REALLY appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom