OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah, my white COTM pairs are all like that too. Seriously thought, Nike ain't changing nothing if you post a Tik-Tok and then just give the store employee a hard time when you're buying three more pairs. If you give them your money, they don't care. If it bothers you that much, start wearing something else.

I will say I laughed at some of the comments, clueless people acting like they know things they don't know. I ain't going to go back and forth with em though.

Screenshot_20240429_195857_Instagram.jpg

just bought a pair of whites from dicks last month... and yep the laces are like that... actually its been like that for a few years...I never bought a new pair cuz of the yellow laces but figured it is what it is smh

That's interesting.

I think their suppliers used to use bluing on the white laces (that's why them ****s would look even whiter than the shoe at first), but the decision to stop doing that must've been made from someone within the last few years.

Yeah, my white COTM pairs are all like that too. Seriously thought, Nike ain't changing nothing if you post a Tik-Tok and then just give the store employee a hard time when you're buying three more pairs. If you give them your money, they don't care. If it bothers you that much, start wearing something else.
Say less

This is lame. I can be a fan of AF1 and other Nike shoes and still criticize when they **** up a small detail.

I could see em selling quick and selling out, but not that $300+ resale out the gate like 2016 kith linens

I see them selling out, as far as what they will go for after, I have no idea.

But I need 2 at retail at least.

Back
Top Bottom