OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

If anyone can help to identify this Rangers sweatshirt, would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 10.42.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 10.42.48 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
Nope I was obviously the bad juju
Game 7 against Vegas gave me a lot of hope that I wasn’t the problem, but watching the games this series, then add the Mavs giving up 19 point leads every time I tune in…I have serious issues with trying to watch these games sometimes.

Game 7 against Vegas gave me a lot of hope that I wasn’t the problem, but watching the games this series, then add the Mavs giving up 19 point leads every time I tune in…I have serious issues with trying to watch these games sometimes.

Hey at least I at least adjusted :lol:

Now to figure out a way how to get this bad juju off me.

We’re all good here. Luckily no damage to the house. Just have to repair a fence. Just need the power back on.
Really glad you’re good. Had a good flight delay getting back to Dallas tonight, but heard a lot about the storms throughout the state the past few days.

Hey at least I at least adjusted :lol:

Now to figure out a way how to get this bad juju off me.
My friends and I always have a running joke…if someone is in the kitchen or a bedroom/bathroom anytime something good happens while we’re watching a game together, they have to stay there. Sometimes the superstitions overtake us :lol:

My friends and I always have a running joke…if someone is in the kitchen or a bedroom/bathroom anytime something good happens while we’re watching a game together, they have to stay there. Sometimes the superstitions overtake us :lol:

I make fun of superstition normally but I said **** it this time :lol:

Will have to get my updates sometime today. Over 800,000 ppl without power still. School district my wife and I work for is closed. Still happy the Rangers pulled it off.

I still can’t believe the rangers came back from that all on the back of Chris kreider. Who the rangers fan base goes after all the time for at times packing it in.

That contract is aging well too. Been scoring 35 goals plus since he signed it really and is the best net front offensive player right now while also being a great PKer.

This series is going 7, but I love JT Miller.

I was dead wrong thinking they should have kept Horvat over him. I like Bo quite a bit, but JT Miller is the truth.

If anyone can help to identify this Rangers sweatshirt, would be much appreciated!

This is a COMPLETE guess, but Mitchell and Ness did an NHL chenille logod crewshirt a couple years back. I bought the Canucks one from their team store.

Its a crew shirt with a raised, knitted logo just like you would find on the old Letterman jackets.

Mine also has an alternative logo on the left arm, which appears to be the same with that Rangers one in the picture.

Edit: Found my order details (size small was the second one I ordered my wife :lol: Excellent investment, she's worn it once)

1715958389826.png

This is a COMPLETE guess, but Mitchell and Ness did an NHL chenille logod crewshirt a couple years back. I bought the Canucks one from their team store.

Its a crew shirt with a raised, knitted logo just like you would find on the old Letterman jackets.

Mine also has an alternative logo on the left arm, which appears to be the same with that Rangers one in the picture.

Edit: Found my order details (size small was the second one I ordered my wife :lol: Excellent investment, she's worn it once)

1715958389826.png
Thanks for this bro! Actually had another person find it, looks to be a crew created by a small boutique webleedblue.com. They didn't have them online to buy but I reached out to them and worked out to get one shipped to me.

Back
Top Bottom