Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

I know I'm not the only whos hyped for the 2nd season. and judging from the previews it looks like its gonna even more epic than season 1. season premiers Thurs. July 29th.

let the fist pumping begin
pimp.gif

" target="_blank" href="http://">

I hope it will be as good as season 1 but I just don't see how that's possible. People know them and will purposely be trying to start !%% to get on tv...lets hope for the best.

And yea the cast is on strike now for season 3, they want more money.

I hope it will be as good as season 1 but I just don't see how that's possible. People know them and will purposely be trying to start !%% to get on tv...lets hope for the best.

Can't hate on The Situation...he's milking his 15 min for all it's worth. Dude is trying to get money at every opportunity off the show's success.... book deals, vitamin endorsements, etc etc...

Can't hate on The Situation...he's milking his 15 min for all it's worth. Dude is trying to get money at every opportunity off the show's success.... book deals, vitamin endorsements, etc etc...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

MTV will give in.

the ratings for season 2's premiere alone will be through the roof

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

MTV will give in.

the ratings for season 2's premiere alone will be through the roof

Back
Top Bottom