***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Wearing one of my faves today...

20240430_130623.jpg

Glad to see y'all boys as hyped about these as I am! This is one taxi variant that I'm rocking with heavy

Not a fan of that colorblocking in general for the 12s.

I know they’re not OG colors, but they are Chicago Bulls colors.

To play devil’s advocate, what if those were actually an OG colorway back in the 90s that Jordan wore, would your opinion of them change? And what if the classic “Taxi” cw was actually a new retro+ colorway that were set to release in 2024, would your opinion change?

To play devil’s advocate, what if those were actually an OG colorway back in the 90s that Jordan wore, would your opinion of them change? And what if the classic “Taxi” cw was actually a new retro+ colorway that were set to release in 2024, would your opinion change?
If this replaced either Taxis or Cherrys I would have found it to easily be the weakest of XII’s.

You already know the answer to this brother lol... I can totally understand people's frustrations especially if they're thirsting for the taxis. Some guys only like og cws and view any variant as a disgrace to the og. To me, these are fire and will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom