Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Felt like I haven’t picked up a NB in forever, my wife got wtaps for me when she was on a bachelorette party and a NT homie helped out on carhartt.
IMG_0962.jpeg

Hit up my outlet today and grabbed the M990SS6 for less than $100 shipped. Figured any v6 less than 100 was a no brainer! They had some others out there too from Grey Day 2023 and Teddy's drops, but no Carhartt.

Hit up your local outlet.

Thanks. I did about 3-4 weeks ago. $130 was the lowest for V6's at the time, plus I'm looking for Sepia's or the tan ones or even magentas specifically. They didn't have any of those but should go back soon.

Thanks. I did about 3-4 weeks ago. $130 was the lowest for V6's at the time, plus I'm looking for Sepia's or the tan ones or even magentas specifically. They didn't have any of those but should go back soon.
Sepias are orderable through your outlet. Theyll be 30% off so it should land u super close if noit under 100

They had all 3 of those at Brighton when I went earlier this week. 130 + 30% off

Back
Top Bottom