Ransom slaps Joe Budden homeboy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope there's a response by time I go to bed.

roll.gif

i dont wnat no body to die, but i want to hear something.

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude didn't smack him. If you look closely at the slow mo, you see he clapped his hands in dudes face. He just look shook, dude didn't get smacked. No matter how many dudes was around he woulda had a different reaction. His head didn't even move, a smack that loud would have pushed dude back. All these clowns are lames. Only in NY do they pull bs like that. You show up somebody house here in the south, you gettin shot at, +*% talkin.

Fake %+@ smack!

This is past a video or lyrical response. Somebody needs they +%% whooped. I'm not all for the violence and _'s gettin' killed, but this $*!% gotoutta hand last go 'round. These cats need to box, or something. _'s sendin' out youtube worldstar videos, and they probably in a 3 block radius ofeach other.
smh.gif

After the slap, this __ Ransom had the "I just
96226d82136637e2b64800897f45e8a7c20263bf.gif
up look"...

Everybody else jokin' bout it...This __ ponderin' on goin' into hiding
laugh.gif

Livewire __'s in your crew FTL...

If this beef was BS..it ain't any more..

*waits paitently on a response*

^It happened on both sides too, it was Buddens mans who snuffed Ran...and Ran aint have a scared look, he had that look where he knew it just got serious,there was no return after some disrespectful !$@* like that...

the problem is (and what makes this !$@* lame), them dudes really still got some type of love for each other, but they puttin on these acts because thats whathiphop requires nowdays. They dont really want to do this, so its become 'who can go the hardest without really goin there'...

at the end of the day, Ran and his N's gon be more reckless regardless cuz dude got much less to loose....Joe took it there tho, shouldnt have put hispeople in harms' way like that unless he really about to bang about it...

them N's (the dude who slapped dude especially) got the F' off that porch quick tho after the slap
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
smh Ransom doesn't wanna see Joey's album drop lmao he'spissed..that's all it boils down to this beef is was dumb before it escalated to violence now its just ******ed

smh.gif
@ this clown.

the guy should've went back in the house for the shotty and blast them stupid ggas off them steps.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so this is what grown men do with their time. They were lucky dudedidnt have a tool on him. Only dumb !@%%%+ go to someone's house and start some !@%$.

Who is this Ransom dude though

If these _'s don't get in a circle and actually fight...they're both wack as Hell. Tape that. 1 on 1...loser shuts the @%!+ up. All this is wild lame. The fact that nobody has gotten clapped behind this already shows me that these _'s aren't bout that kind of work.

exactly...either this is some WWF type isssh or these_s is jus lames jo..
How can he slap?

laugh.gif
i caught that

Wow I don't even know what to say. Yea you could tell Ran wasn't expecting his dude to do that
laugh.gif
son was thinking to himself " Why did he justdo that"
laugh.gif

These %%#$@* need to box it out.

Ehh, Ransom is corny as hell. He had that look on his face like these _s done got me into this !** way more serious than I planned on getting into it. Joe isgoing to release the footage of Ran getting beat up next.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wow I don't even know what to say. Yea you could tell Ran wasn't expecting his dude to do that
laugh.gif
son was thinking to himself " Why did he just do that"
laugh.gif

These %%#$@* need to box it out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son was like that was just a little too much. he was like why did yall smack that dude until his inner gangsta rapper kicked in and he was like "yeah wesmack +%!@% %*!+$% in they face!"

Back
Top Bottom