Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CB don’t have a classic album or a “sound”. He got some songs tho but he ain’t touching usher.
I think Chris Brown is the bigger 'superstar', especially internationally, but I don't think anyone in the right mind would put CB's body of work anywhere near the same bracket as Usher.
Confessions is one of the greatest R&B works of all time.

I tend to enjoy my favorite CB songs more than Usher but he doesn't have that consistency and leans much more towards pop.

Hell naw.
I could go to a local retirement home in the backwoods of Belgium and most of them would know all about Chris Brown
I don't think it's even a contest as far as that global superstar status goes.

That's the only aspect he can even compete with Usher on though.
Usher is infinitely more influential and Confessions alone surpasses Chris Brown's entire catalogue put together.

If I asked my grandmother who is Chris brown she’ll say the dude who beat up Rihanna before she could name a song. She got confessions on our Xmas party playlist

I could go to a local retirement home in the backwoods of Belgium and most of them would know all about Chris Brown
I don't think it's even a contest as far as that global superstar status goes.

That's the only aspect he can even compete with Usher on though.
Usher is infinitely more influential and Confessions alone surpasses Chris Brown's entire catalogue put together.

Huh

You know confessions sold 15 mil worldwide right? 8701 did 8 mil.

When I heard them talking about him being more lyrical than Hov, I just knew they were operating under a different understanding 😂

I mess with the vibes though because I’m ready to shank someone when Curren$y slander starts 😂

Boosie at halftime would be ****ing hilarious :lol:

It really should be Wayne though. I’d rather he didn’t bring out Drake but it’s probably inevitable. Just don’t bring out Nicki :lol:

Back
Top Bottom