Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Revisiting the songs from the "beef." Drake's confidence and energy from push ups to the heart pt6 dramatically shifted. While Kendrick sounded like he was ready to do this for the rest of the year on not like us.
That was one of the most strategic walk downs I've ever witness.

The throwback vibes in this thread since yesterday have been appreciated :pimp:

Been feeling like 2011-2015

Let me contribute with a favorite from TDE

And since Sway done Swayed that list, he got a flat screen the next morning !

I’ve got a fetish for fine fabrics, franklins, and saying F you!

link/info?
Not sure if he deleted the vid but it's on his story still. Hes been relistenining to drake lines that didn't age well, no pun
Screenshot_20240516_200739_TikTok.jpg

I fully expect some Black Hippie type **** on the TDE 20 Yr Anniversary joint Top was talking bout.

Last edited:
Revisiting the songs from the "beef." Drake's confidence and energy from push ups to the heart pt6 dramatically shifted. While Kendrick sounded like he was ready to do this for the rest of the year on not like us.

His strategy will be studied for years to come

1715911804499.png

I really liked the second and third verses and beat switches from “Family Matters”, but it once you heard “Meet The Grahams” and then “Not Like Us”, it got instantly killed off and is honesty unlistenable. The amount of confirmed lies Drake told in that song was :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom