Robert Fuller: 23 Y/O Lynched in Palmdale, CA; *Update: LAPD kills his brother days later

The discovery of a 24-year-old Black man hanging from a tree near Palmdale City Hall this week has sparked alarm in the Antelope Valley as investigators try to determine whether his death was caused by suicide or if foul play was involved.

A passerby spotted the man’s body at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday in the 38300 block of 9th Street East, according to authorities. Emergency personnel responded and determined that the man — identified as Robert Fuller — was dead, authorities said.

Lt. Kelly Yagerlener of the Los Angeles County medical examiner-coroner’s office said the death was initially reported as an apparent suicide, but a decision on the cause of death is deferred pending an investigation. A full autopsy is planned.

The residents asked whether there were cameras around the park. The city said there were no outdoor cameras, and video recorders on a nearby traffic signal could not have captured what happened.

Some of the community members detailed examples of racism in the high desert city, including confederate flags, and said officials should not be quick to dismiss it as playing a role in Fuller’s death.

“We have a history with nooses. We don’t like ropes around our necks,” said one man. “It was a message for the protest we had in Palmdale and Lancaster.”

They “investigating” but that **** ain’t even taped off and they got folks stepping all on the crime scene

And people wonder why there's distrust with law enforcement...that is sickening.

This definitely needs more coverage or it'll get buried. So far, I've been trying to actively up this story on Twitter.

For context this happened in Palmdale where in 2007 there were KKK fliers posted by a high school with photos of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hanging from trees

It’s so much BS going on that CNN picks and chooses what they wanna spotlight...They been trying to push “peaceful protests” and all the empty gestures on racism the past couple weeks so they been light on any situation that could lead to a blow up ...Their strategy might have to change tho, a brova just got shot in the back last night by police in ATL and since that’s their city they probly gon have to cover that

Last edited:
Ghandi was a racist and pedo.
maxresdefault.jpg

Well aware. This is why his methods must be ignored. NOTHING is gained in regard to freedom and equality, using such methods. A threat of violence is always the most effective deterrent in order to protect the innocent.
MLK adopted those methods to his detriment.

It’s so much BS going on that CNN licks and chooses what they wanna spotlight...They been trying to push “peaceful protests” and all the empty gestures on racism the past couple weeks so they been light on any situation that could lead to a blow up ...Their strategy might have to change tho, a brova just got shot in the back last night by police in ATL and since that’s their city they probly gon have to cover that

man I just saw that too.

It’s like they TRYING to provoke ******

Those LA desert cities are flooded with minorities. As I met plenty. Property is cheap. From what I heard people move from LA gang infested areas to up there. And sometimes the gang life continues up there. It wouldn’t surprise me that there are racists in that area. This story is strange.

Those LA desert cities are flooded with minorities. As I met plenty. Property is cheap. From what I heard people move from LA gang infested areas to up there. And sometimes the gang life continues up there. It wouldn’t surprise me that there are racists in that area. This story is strange.
well, they build low income housing and have people move there.

about 20 years ago they bought property out there and started building low income housing, before that it was rural country side

Back
Top Bottom