THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My second pair came in today and I like them way more than my first. Nubuck is definitely the best material for the Mudguard. I'm definitely making a couple more but I'm gonna use mesh for the toebox.
20230828_180444.jpg

Also I was rushing and forgot to change the liner from velvet to mesh but it's not that big of a deal.
Could tell us the specs brother?

Sure.

Nubuck Mudguard:Light Iron ore
Leather toe:white
Nubuck collar:light ultramarine
Accent Nubuck:tongue:eanut
Swoosh nubuck:smoke grey
Tongue Nubuck:Light iron ore
Tag leather:Light ultramarine with red stitching
Eyelet:red
Air bubble:red
Sole:Light iron ore and peanut
Smoke grey velvet lining
thanks! Laces?

My second pair came in today and I like them way more than my first. Nubuck is definitely the best material for the Mudguard. I'm definitely making a couple more but I'm gonna use mesh for the toebox.
20230828_180444.jpg

Also I was rushing and forgot to change the liner from velvet to mesh but it's not that big of a deal.
Love em! My pair is still preparing to be shipped. Hopefully they ship out soon.

I might’ve asked this before. How close to white is the light bone? Looks white in the pic. I have a light bone crewneck and it’s definitely not white.

It's definitely a shade of gray. Its a very light gray so I guess it's close to white. I think you could use it instead of the white leather if you wanted but up against actual white you'd for sure notice it's gray.

First NBY order touched down

20230828_142152.jpg
20230828_142421.jpg

20230828_140608.jpg
20230828_134927.jpg

20230828_140448.jpg
20230828_141025.jpg

safe to say, I'm about to go in 🔥 ... love the purple pair and the banduloo zens nets, but not really in love with the leather quality on the fugazi travs. Might reorder with a red air bag or just scrap it totally and return

QC is kinda buns, but nubuck quality is banging... alot of nicks in the leather and lil glue stains on my pairs are giving me typical Jordan brand release vibes

And heres my 2 cents on sizing - I ordered these in size 12 and they fit comparable to my concepts/kasina pairs that are 11.5... could I have went down .5 in the NBYs? maybe...but I tried them on with no socks and it was a perfect fit, imo I wouldnt risk it
You killed it with the white midsole across the board.
Big killing it.
Greats.

20230828_180444.jpg

These are really well done. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom