the thread about nothing...

3b3i5d0ag20d1.webp

I'm a mistake baby :lol: growing up people thought my momz was my grandmother and my sister was my mom's. I got nephews the same age as me :rofl: I'm the youngest of 6 with my closets sibling being 17 years older and my oldest brother is 23 years older than me. That's all for meet Raji today.
My mom was 18 when her youngest sister was born.

I had an older brother who passed at 6 months old. No one has ever said it to me, though my sister and brother did agree with my assumption once, but pretty sure if he hadn't passed, I wouldn't have been conceived. My folks had been apart for an extended period of time before I showed up like "surprise". Matter fact, if I wasn't a spitting image of my (and my siblings) father, questions would rampant...not that there would have been a lot of possibilities, but yeah.

My mom was 18 when her youngest sister was born.

I had an older brother who passed at 6 months old. No one has ever said it to me, though my sister and brother did agree with my assumption once, but pretty sure if he hadn't passed, I wouldn't have been conceived. My folks had been apart for an extended period of time before I showed up like "surprise". Matter fact, if I wasn't a spitting image of my (and my siblings) father, questions would rampant...not that there would have been a lot of possibilities, but yeah.
My mom loss her baby due to the 1989 SF Bay Area Earthquake.

I was born Oct 1990 wouldn’t be here today.

Back
Top Bottom