1716244720848.png

1716244845486.png

1716244865496.png

1716244884162.png

1716244902258.png

1716244926786.png

1716244949307.png

1716244985347.png

I like the look of the cut crosses. Wonder if they are above the academys. So weird how they took the cuts and made them into like 4 different shoes that aren't really as good as the OGs.

If anybody is looking for OG cuts, looks like the prices dipped significantly on ebay. Saw a bunch, in bigger sizes (11s, 12s) for like 250. Back in the day those joints were (re)selling for foe hunnid. Or, you can just let em sit and make these resellers pissed they have 7 pairs in different sizes that they can't price gouge people for :lol:

If anybody is looking for OG cuts, looks like the prices dipped significantly on ebay. Saw a bunch, in bigger sizes (11s, 12s) for like 250. Back in the day those joints were (re)selling for foe hunnid. Or, you can just let em sit and make these resellers pissed they have 7 pairs in different sizes that they can't price gouge people for :lol:
just for the fun of it, I'll bid $25.

I was just searching for the chbl cut 3s and it came up as related links. If I remember correctly it was the raptors colorway. Hope it wasn't fakes. I clicked through but didn't look too close at the listings.

I’m gonna go ahead and say it…

GT Cut 2 > GT Cut 3

And I said this at the time when I still had owned a pair but the GT Cut 1 is kinda overrated as a performance shoe… hated that awful sock liner, heel was clunky, forefoot Zoom was pretty minimal and I kinda remember an exaggerated heel to toe drop. The fit was great and traction was on point so it wasn’t completely bad or anything like that but lots of people raved about them in reviews so I was expecting to be impressed…obviously that wasn’t the case.

I couldn't get a decent fit in the GT cut 2 but the I agree about the GT Cut 1s. They were just ok. Not worth the resale or the hype.

There is a quite a bit of hype on shoe message boards though lol.

I should go to my local outlets and see what 13s they got. It never ever works out but why not try one mo gain

I’m gonna go ahead and say it…

GT Cut 2 > GT Cut 3

And I said this at the time when I still had owned a pair but the GT Cut 1 is kinda overrated as a performance shoe… hated that awful sock liner, heel was clunky, forefoot Zoom was pretty minimal and I kinda remember an exaggerated heel to toe drop. The fit was great and traction was on point so it wasn’t completely bad or anything like that but lots of people raved about them in reviews so I was expecting to be impressed…obviously that wasn’t the case.
I find the GT Cut 1s to be great performers although I admit it is not for everyone. the clunky heel was certainly something to be improved on. the heel drop could be a +/- thing. the main reason that it got so hyped was that they were Kobe-ish. the GT Run 1 though was disappointing due to the paper thin upper and the GT Jump 1's were imperfect and find them to be an unfinished product. ugly upper and terrible shank structure (buyer's remorse).

what I find great about the GT Cut 1's is that they made me more agile and quicker on my toes. disadvantage, it caused too much stress on my calf muscles and suffered a substantial injury.

Back
Top Bottom