2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit on w size 13 from the futura site. Got blessed on my birthday **** yes!!
So that’s where my 13 went

IMG_4426.png

happy bday G.

Did 6 in person raffles today, plus three online raffles (already got my L from Futura direct). May do four more before Friday. I really want a pair 🤞🏾

I don’t know how many store raffles I pulled for these…Feels like at least 10 but I honestly lost count…

Didn’t have much hope outside Futura site anyways…SNKRS is still there but yeah, going go ahead and plan on moving on to the next one 🤷‍♂️

Completely missed the raffle, but not mad... I think I'm the only NTer who doesn't feel these at all. Definitely glad to see so many of y'all hit though :nthat:
U are not the only one for sure….Haven’t entered any local raffles for this one and probably won’t do so. I may try SNKRS-JP just to test my luck, but for now, I’m fine with my old Futura since that’s still wearable….
1715829639292.jpeg

Futuras ight but the overall shape looks so bad since they have a ˢʷᵒᵒˢʰ. Started noticing that a lot on modern SBs with "old tooling" even rammellzee's smh. Shape and cut are especially bad on futuras though

Wonder how low resell will go for futures? I know this going be a tough one, didn't most skate shops drop today? My locals dropping tommorow and have little hope on hitting here ..

Back
Top Bottom