33rd of Nevuary...............

As 16 individuals from all walks of life sought to bind themselves together in order to form a more perfect union amongst college educated men, theyencountered many nights of toil to prepare there hearts and minds for what was about to come. These men sought to thoroughly immerse themselves to in the trueessence of what it means to be a friend. To be thy brother's keeper. They were met with challenges, but they prevailed and soldiered on. with 4 principlesof Manhood, Scholarship, Perseverance and Uplift as their guide, February 16, 2008, at 1:32pm, these 16 Golden sons crossed the hot, burning sands with braveryand courage and entered the Land of Purple and Gold of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.

Omar M. Davis, 6 Spr 08 AQ

Are you allowed to use the phone now?

Thanks for THAT heads up, beeeatch.

Congrats by the way. I'll holla this evening before the ASG, lol.

I do apologize good sir. Yes, I am allowed to use that apparatus,
laugh.gif

We couldn't invite anyone unless they were already a bruh, good friend. We MIGHT have a publc one.

We'll talk. Big Shouts to my friend and now Brother Rudolph1996 for the days of Uplift.

Congrats my man.... My Freshman Year I roomed with two dudes who were pledging and lets just say.. I was about as afraid as they were having to hear all thecrap I did!!!

To the Don... I Congratulate you.. Do you get a Line Name in Grad Chapter.....? I was reading that and thought.. either this bamma is a Mason or converted toMuslim!!! lololol

And some pics for those of you who aren't familiar with ANYTHING being talked about....
image002.jpg
dual_que.jpg
full_omegapsiphi.jpg
omega.JPG
Spring88.jpg
founders.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Congrats my man.... My Freshman Year I roomed with two dudes who were pledging and lets just say.. I was about as afraid as they were having to hear all the crap I did!!!

To the Don... I Congratulate you.. Do you get a Line Name in Grad Chapter.....? I was reading that and thought.. either this bamma is a Mason or converted to Muslim!!! lololol

And some pics for those of you who aren't familiar with ANYTHING being talked about....
image002.jpg
dual_que.jpg
full_omegapsiphi.jpg
omega.JPG
Spring88.jpg
founders.jpg

Thanks for the new wallpaper, Rock! Yeah, crossin' them burning sands wasn't a joke, but O Diddy prevailed.
I really don't even want to tell you guys the names I was called, but rest assured, It was funny. Many names were called, but the Immediate PastBasileus(Outgoing President of Chapter) had BIG jokes. His vote for my name is "Joe Camel"
laugh.gif

I'm hoping it will be something more fitting. Either way, I'm learning everything I can so I can have my knowledge intact.

laugh.gif
at MyT aka My Gamma brother...........

DK: The friendships are eternal, the networking is phenomenal, and the works that are done for the community are great. I plan to do some mentoring and settingup programs to guide young black men and give them a positive outlook on life.

Kev, I gotta holla at you as well. We have a leadership conference at VCU This Saturday. I may come down and get up with you afterwards.

Bravery over Courage intersecting at my Soul

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Kev, I gotta holla at you as well. We have a leadership conference at VCU This Saturday. I may come down and get up with you afterwards.

Mi casa su casa en HD.
pimp.gif

The funny thing is, OMD was telling yall all along. lol

Congrats on the finality of it all! Now you can get some rest.

Welp being a "6" is not sooooooo bad LOL Congrats Neo.... We got ALOT to talk about!!!!! much RESPECT to you and A.Q. '08.. Do thy DUTY that isbest..........( had to throw it out since I dont know which side u all came in on... LOL) Damn time flies.... Now, as we have talked, the real work begins inernest for you and your LB's as it is harder being than it is becoming.....

^ Yes sir, work is definitely hard. I came on the 'Nity ship sir. The Fraternity is a blessing. I'm learning to show Restraint in private and in myIndustry. As my Enthusiam and Nerve grows to do my Duty, I take the Scholarship very seriously by offering Help to my brothers who may not have the ingenuityto get the job done. We know Perseverance is the key in all walks of life.
wink.gif

My DUTY will be done indeed, Bruh................

^Them joints are tight. I've been saving the AF 1 Mid's Omega Psi Phi Greek joints for the right time. But I do need some Mid's with my Name andNumber on them. Do they still do the 2K4's?

Hey man, just dont get kicked out for having a firefighter themed party.

You live and you learn.

HA-HA. I remember you telling me about that. I have 4 Card's I'm standing on and living my life by, as I've always done.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy sh4t about that movie is the actual consultant for that was a Que from Morehouse...
He caught hell for it.. lol..
But school days was a better portrayal than all this Step IT UP/Drumline garbage.... they got kids out here thinking its really THAT easy.....

NOT
indifferent.gif

Word I saw it on the DVD extras, made them go through a mini-pledging period too.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom