ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• IMG_5119.jpeg
    IMG_5119.jpeg
    648.6 KB · Views: 754
i just googled and this guy was on youtube lol
and FSR too.

It must have some impact i've never recalled any shoetuber on FSR or Complex...thought they hated these content creators.

I think the 3 pairs of boost that I'm mad I never got were the Kith UB mids, Y3 pureboost, and SNS tee times. Sz 13 were so hard to come by with collabs and tbh I think most consortiums only went up to sz 13.... Honorable mentions are the UB J&D Core black and Predator Precision UBs.

I think the 3 pairs of boost that I'm mad I never got were the Kith UB mids, Y3 pureboost, and SNS tee times. Sz 13 were so hard to come by with collabs and tbh I think most consortiums only went up to sz 13.... Honorable mentions are the UB J&D Core black and Predator Precision UBs.
Saw pureboosts in my size at Nordstrom rack once for like 100 but I wa being a responsible adult that day and i have regrets

Good thing now is you can get any pair for way below retail, like it's crazy that I copped the Reigning Champs UB collab years ago for like $80 new, I remember when collabs resell prices was freaking insane.

Good thing now is you can get any pair for way below retail, like it's crazy that I copped the Reigning Champs UB collab years ago for like $80 new, I remember when collabs resell prices was freaking insane.
I can't tho because sz 13 either didn't exist for a lot of collabs :') And kith ubs never went under 1k in my size.

i just googled and this guy was on youtube lol
and FSR too.

It must have some impact i've never recalled any shoetuber on FSR or Complex...thought they hated these content creators.

He was different than the “modern” shoe tubers. More of a VLOG with mini reviews mixed in. While never really acknowledged by the brand, I believe he got upset when adidas launched a “creator’s campaign” that he wasn’t included in and then he turned on the brand.

He was different than the “modern” shoe tubers. More of a VLOG with mini reviews mixed in. While never really acknowledged by the brand, I believe he got upset when adidas launched a “creator’s campaign” that he wasn’t included in and then he turned on the brand.
He's valid if that was the reason. Dude had every single pair of boost.

Yeah, I can see why he was mad when that happened but kinda cringed when that itself stopped him from buying more Boost, so egotistical and butthurt lol like he's not the reason Boost became big.

Yeah, I can see why he was mad when that happened but kinda cringed when that itself stopped him from buying more Boost, so egotistical and butthurt lol like he's not the reason Boost became big.
Tbh the boost scene was already dwindling so he prob saw it as a way out so he didn't have to buy all the other UBs they kept flooding the market with LOL.

i followed his vlog for a few years, bought some of his merch, was friends and family in his business... hell i even have a few of his old pairs because i am also a size 13. to my knowledge it wasn't because of that. Adidas sued him and had a cease and desist because boost was their technology and he was profiting off the boostgod merch and they weren't getting a slice of the pie. he took it to heart and felt like the company didn't **** with him despite him bringing attention/hype to the brand with his videos. so he sold off his collection and stopped wearing adidas products. then he focused on his own brand making shirts and hoodies. he's collabed with seth fowler's sock company not too long ago.

personally i still love ultraboosts and yeezys for the comfort/style

i followed his vlog for a few years, bought some of his merch, was friends and family in his business... hell i even have a few of his old pairs because i am also a size 13. to my knowledge it wasn't because of that. Adidas sued him and had a cease and desist because boost was their technology and he was profiting off the boostgod merch and they weren't getting a slice of the pie. he took it to heart and felt like the company didn't **** with him despite him bringing attention/hype to the brand with his videos. so he sold off his collection and stopped wearing adidas products. then he focused on his own brand making shirts and hoodies. he's collabed with seth fowler's sock company not too long ago.

I stopped buying UBs after the recent 1.0 retros had ankle openings that were tight AF and never broke in for me. I prob needed to size up but sz 13.5 is hard to come by.

You sound more familiar with the situation than me (it’s been a few years ago). I remember he made a video when he was done buying them and discussed selling off his collection. I’m probably getting the details confused. The copyright sounds more accurate.

I haven’t worn UB/350’s in a minute. Might have to dig my zebra’s out for old times sake.

Teddy/boostgod ushered in the cringiest corniest sneaker era on social media in my opinion.

Folks made their entire personalities about boost shoes. “Boostgoddess” “boostedkyle” I’ve even seen “boostnana” 😂A lot of those accounts went dead. While teddy was never THAT cringy, alot of cringe surrounded him

IMG_0144.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom