Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Your waistline... which is how most pants are measured... sits directly under your naval. Its not rocket science...

I dont look down on kids sagging because I get it... kids are easily influenced and highly impressionable. I used to sag my jeans back in the day like everyone else before I knew what that **** ment. The fact that Im skinny with a slim waist didnt help... good luck finding size 29 jeans.

Anyway, the key word there was kids. You can wear a straight or loose/baggy fit and still get the proper waist size so they fit correctly. I think these kids like investing all their money in expensive belts and since they dont tuck their shirts in (which is understandable when you most wear tee shirts) and they want people to see their belts as opposed to their discounted G Star Raw or True Religion outlet jeans or whatever weird **** they sell at City Gear.

I do find it hilarious that anyone would be sagging while wearing a belt... but these kids wear hoodies in the summer and shorts in the winter so common sense been gone.

IMG_5886.gif

4 years later everyone wants to admit the sole was made the wrong shade of red. :lol:

Go to release day and a for a few months after, people was arguing like crazy with me that I was just remembering the sole being a bright red because of hallucination or the soles aging.
People are always going to defend what they can get vs what they can’t.

4 years later everyone wants to admit the sole was made the wrong shade of red. :lol:

Go to release day and a for a few months after, people was arguing like crazy with me that I was just remembering the sole being a bright red because of hallucination or the soles aging.
I remember having this conversation with you. My thought at the time was maybe because the outsole has oxidized and gotten brighter, people were comparing current state OGs to current retro of 2019. I have both in DS condition and the shade difference(OG almost orange now) is clear as day. But, I still think this recent version was pretty close with the red. Originals were more translucent also. This eastbay pic resembles more of the recent release imo.
AJ-11-TW-700x350.jpg

My pair
IMG_20191217_154656.jpg

1996 pair.
IMG_20190511_180342.jpg

I have all 3 original 11s. The ageing of all those outsoles have all been, Playoffs once true red=orange. Concords once clear/blue hint=yellow. Columbia total blue tint=green.

I remember having this conversation with you. My thought at the time was maybe because the outsole has oxidized and gotten brighter, people were comparing current state OGs to current retro of 2019. I have both in DS condition and the shade difference(OG almost orange now) is clear as day. But, I still think this recent version was pretty close with the red. Originals were more translucent also. This eastbay pic resembles more of the recent release imo.
AJ-11-TW-700x350.jpg

My pair
IMG_20191217_154656.jpg

1996 pair.
IMG_20190511_180342.jpg
Yea, I remember. :lol:

You always keep it 💯 though, respect.

Back
Top Bottom