AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

So if updates make a retro 100x’s better than previous retros, we can’t say that?
Yeah I really don't understand the logic on that. Perception can/will change overtime. People may have liked them joints at the time but since then we've gotten updated shapes and ep height on the 3s that, in comparison, make these joints look comically bad when looking back.

I’ll give you an “E” for effort, your creativity responses for defending an absolute dog **** release is on par with the MAGA cult loyalty.

That photo you posted is honestly the worst pair I’ve seen of the 18 release, congrats.

Well, I didn't "defend" anything, you self-righteous tool. I wore the last pair of the BC3s that released from six f'ing years ago.

But you go ahead and continue to be NT's self-designated "Defender of the OG." I'll just block ya so I don't have to read your BS complaints in every other post when you're inevitably pissed off about whatever minor inaccuracies the multi-billion dollar sneaker corporation has with this year's release of a $220 pair of 36-year old shoes :lol:

I get that the new release is likely to be better, but shaming a guy for rocking a pair, that again, at that time, was the first release since 2000 to have NIKE AIR branding seems really callous to me. Especially when everyone making jokes doesn’t even have the new pair in their hands yet.

I get that the new release is likely to be better, but shaming a guy for rocking a pair, that again, at that time, was the first release since 2000 to have NIKE AIR branding seems really callous to me. Especially when everyone making jokes doesn’t even have the new pair in their hands yet.
I don't think anyone is being shamed brother... The shoes are being clowned, not the poster.

I don't think anyone is being shamed brother... The shoes are being clowned, not the poster.

This!

And ain't no way around it.......That last pair posted literally looks like a pair of clown shoes. :lol: Angle of the pic, extra high EP, shape, etc. etc. A cousin of them Walmart Shaq joints that get posted here once in a while. :lol:

Well, I didn't "defend" anything, you self-righteous tool. I wore the last pair of the BC3s that released from six f'ing years ago.

But you go ahead and continue to be NT's self-designated "Defender of the OG." I'll just block ya so I don't have to read your BS complaints in every other post when you're inevitably pissed off about whatever minor inaccuracies the multi-billion dollar sneaker corporation has with this year's release of a $220 pair of 36-year old shoes :lol:

You need to relax my guy, it’s not that serious. I understand that there are passionate members on this site and we all aren’t going to agree all of the time. Just because we voice our disgust for execution on a particular pair doesn’t mean we need to attack one another. You nor I approved that abomination in 2018 to be released, so don’t take it personal.

If you want to fault me for wanting a multi-billion dollar company to release a more accurate version of their own shoe, then so be it. I will continue to express my opinion, just like you will.

Dudes want validation from other men about insignificant things.

It's real **** happening in the world, and dudes on NT waste their life complaining about swoosh and patent leather sizes. That doesn't seem to get old to them either. What chick ever said, I like those kicks, but too bad you don't have the big swoosh?

I keep saying if a hobby is causing you so much unhappiness, complaining and grief, why are you in it? They're kicks meant to be worn, not displayed in a room, and at the end of the day they're not very important.

Buy the kicks or don't 🤷‍♂️

I can understand seeing better and not being able to go back.. I can understand rocking the last release and 'accepting' it (whatever that means to you). I think the slamming gets carried away a bit when folks liked the previous release.. at that time. Posting them in a thread that is salivating for the next-possibly better retro is a set up for failure though, can't be mad at cats saying they hate them when this is the general space for admiration and suspense over the next better iteration. :lol:

What's type crazy is posting them in the BC 2018/WDYWT thread and having a parade of hate follow :lol: where the hell else would you post them? That's where they are supposed to be appreciated lol.

But just know, if you post an image on a public form.. you open yourself up to criticism..both good and bad.

But just know, if you post an image on a public form.. you open yourself up to criticism..both good and bad.
Bingo.

You wanna wear them out and about? Have at it. Unless the gang of youths running around with tape measures and levels finds you and measures the length of the cement print and slope of the toe box no one is going to think twice about what year your shoes released or what factory they were made at. You like them wear them. Just watch out for the Measuring Gang!!

I’m not sure rolling with acting like a child is the brilliant point you thought it was when you typed that out…

2018 pair has always been trash. Has nothing to do with the updated shape or the new pair coming out. That on foot pic is a great example of just how bad they were. If you go back in the thread you’ll see people clowning Rip Hamilton’s pair, which was one of the earliest legit pairs we got to see. None of this is revisionist history.

Yes, they were black cements with Nike Air. Yes, people bought them for that reason alone. Yes, they were and still are trash.

We're acting like children for not liking the 18s? Y'all cats seem to struggle with what a forum is. You are literally in every thread on this site crying about something. Damn dog . Lighten up
Point flew over your head. We've seen dozens of 18's posted in this thread alone. Everyone knows what they look like. So what's the point on clowning on someone for wearin em now? It's childish. Not too hard to understand.

Point flew over your head. We've seen dozens of 18's posted in this thread alone. Everyone knows what they look like. So what's the point on clowning on someone for wearin em now? It's childish. Not too hard to understand.
Are you gonna chastise everyone who cracks a joke on here? Fam this is a sneaker forum, most of us on here are 25 and older conversing about shoes we buy over and over, there's a large number of people who consider this hobby of ours "childish"... Ain't nobody tryna hear that fake deep 💩 you spitting dog:lol:

Been gone for a day. Come back:

200w.gif

Are you gonna chastise everyone who cracks a joke on here? Fam this is a sneaker forum, most of us on here are 25 and older conversing about shoes we buy over and over, there's a large number of people who consider this hobby of ours "childish"... Ain't nobody tryna hear that fake deep 💩 you spitting dog:lol:
I didn’t really think it was that deep that making fun of people was more childish than keeping it moving if you don’t like an on foot someone shares here. I guess it is though.

I didn’t really think it was that deep that making fun of people was more childish than keeping it moving if you don’t like an on foot someone shares here. I guess it is though.
I hate to be that guy but can't you literally do the same thing with our comments or does this arbitrary code of conduct you've created not apply to you?

All I said was ------> ":smh:"

& SoleByThePound SoleByThePound posted a Jim Carrey gif...

By every metric, those two comments are tame af... Y'all came in here and made it deeper than it was for whatever reason. But I digress, it's all love brother. Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom