Air Jordan 38

Looks like they are rolling with foam again in the heel. I was able to try on a 36 with the full length in the store on one foot and the 37 with that setup in the other. Already not a fan of cushion that bottoms out, that brief try on was enough for me.

Last edited:
This debut was quicker than anticipated.

I like that JB exercised restraint for using the jumpan. It’s only on the tongue and heel. Than jumpman placement on the heel looks great! Tech looks super interesting which makes me more curious to see what’s involved as well as how it’s constructed. The toepiece, tongue and area around the lace holes looks to be leather. And that piece that wraps from the mid foot back to the heel looks like a bike reflector type of material very similar to the toe of the 31. Finally, the outsole looks extremely similar to that of the 34.

All in all way better than the 37 and the colorway looks nice. Cant wait to see the aqua colorway!

1679794261887.png

1679794311352.png

From what I'm seeing we will get the Formula 23 foam, a full-length zoom setup, definitely looking like we will get the skeletal structure just without the cutouts on the sides they look like they are filled with the translucent outsole on the mid foot! Upper will be a mix of synthetic suede/ leather with leno weave mesh!!! The bubble in the sole makes sense since it will likely show the zoom air unit,.... That X structure is a good trade-off for the straps and is also the reason why I say the skeletal structure is present in this shoe?! Like the pair she debuted is the Bright Concord colorway,.... My verdict is I like.it and will definitely be buying 2 pairs

From what I'm seeing we will get the Formula 23 foam, a full-length zoom setup, definitely looking like we will get the skeletal structure just without the cutouts on the sides they look like they are filled with the translucent outsole on the mid foot! Upper will be a mix of synthetic suede/ leather with leno weave mesh!!! The bubble in the sole makes sense since it will likely show the zoom air unit,.... That X structure is a good trade-off for the straps and is also the reason why I say the skeletal structure is present in this shoe?! Like the pair she debuted is the Bright Concord colorway,.... My verdict is I like.it and will definitely be buying 2 pairs

This is def not the bright concord/aqua colorway.

Looks white/black-red to me. Or navy.

Back
Top Bottom