Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

As basketball shoe maybe the 34s are better.. For a shoe to put miles in 35s are much better IMO.. The 34s don’t last and are flimsy, 35s are sturdier and very comfortable. 35s had better colorways also. I would probably take the 34 SE over the. 35 but it’s hard to call.

Either way I would for sure take the 36s over either the those two. I saw someone wearing the “Heatwave” colorway at Disney and and was VERY impressed with them!! I wasn’t planing on getting that colorway but damm :emoji_fire: :nthat:

37 🤷🏾‍♂️
38 I wonder if it'll have a strap
39 anxiously waiting
40 anxiously waiting
41 JB better fullfil some big expectations
42 this signature better NOT drop before the white/red aj12's.
....I'll stop lol

I feel like there's almost no way the 38's don't have some sort of strap/lockdown. At least asong as they keep with this line of trying to take a cue or two from each of the previous models.

I feel like there's almost no way the 38's don't have some sort of strap/lockdown. At least asong as they keep with this line of trying to take a cue or two from each of the previous models.
It doesn't seem like they're even going that far with the 37. The 38 could only have chenille on the tongue, or just have the abstract graphic from the heel counter of the VIII somewhere 🤷‍♂️

35s > 34s easy
Agreed.
31 wasnt around for it.
32 outstanding shoe but the shroud killed it. Lows were good.
33 not a aj3 guy
34 fire but needed more colorways(especially with a black bottom)
35 same vibe as the aj5's. Like'em a lot but wouldnt wear them.
36 same as 34.
Felt 31s get a lot of love here but I don't like them. Design wasn't well executed.
32s are great
33s are kind of gaudy.
34s are not a bad shoe, but I see 0 resemblance to the 1989 model.
35s are OK, nothing special
36s are solid depending the CW
37s will be GOATED.

Agreed.

Felt 31s get a lot of love here but I don't like them. Design wasn't well executed.
32s are great
33s are kind of gaudy.
34s are not a bad shoe, but I see 0 resemblance to the 1989 model.
35s are OK, nothing special
36s are solid depending the CW
37s will be GOATED.
Why do you feel that way about the 37's?
Are u a seven lova'?

6AFC2DCA-4F43-4BC3-8EF1-ADEC56691E00.jpeg

33B17B60-DB3B-46E9-BA30-9045D8395A80.jpeg

Would bet money on those being the 37s after seeing these two pics..

Not feeling the colorway so much but they have potential for sure.. The new sig shoe always takes some getting used to before they grow on you.

Like I said the other day... Peaks at the heel, zigzag pattern on the upper, possible detached ankle, and the similar outsole. Certainly would appear to be, but I'd really like to see some clearer pics so we can actually catch some of these design cues.

Back
Top Bottom