Air Kukini Retro (2022)

If they didn’t say “ Nike “ on the top they’d be even better but yeah they’re pretty damn dope. Let’s just hope they pull a Hail Mary and announce the waters before summer is over . Maybe they’re saving the best for last kinda thing. I’m buying at least 5 if so

Yeah the pixel joints feel the most like an OG pattern/colorway. It's nice to see the topographies, leopards, and gradients chillin at retail overseas. I'm confident I'll get topographies under retail if/when they hit the US.

B499C7A5-0EAF-456B-8C3E-CA8E0364D3E1.jpeg

from SNKRS app

The OG water color is my favorite shoe of all time . I have 3 pairs brand new in original box. Webbing is a little yellowed and they’re not wearable obviously . But I’m starting to worry that they won’t bring that color back. There’s no way they’d bring the shoe back and not bring back the water color I would hope. ???
I thought the same on the air barrage as the black white color was the best and they didn’t retro for some reason but we got all kinds of other versions that were trash

I thought the same on the air barrage as the black white color was the best and they didn’t retro for some reason but we got all kinds of other versions that were trash
That’s insane man what is the logic behind that ??

Wow! They look absolutely incredible on foot!

Was waiting for the pool water colorway to release if they ever retro, but after seeing your pics, gotta have that colorway as well now!
Thanks for sharing.
Order just placed!

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on topographies. $118 shipped https://www.ebay.com/itm/165542591586 smaller sizes are priced lower. I had these on watch since last week but today the seller marked my size 11.5 down to $109.90 which saves me sales tax in NY. This is my fav of the newer colorways we've seen so far, will happily cop another colorway if they go low stateside.

Finally pulled the trigger on topographies. $118 shipped https://www.ebay.com/itm/165542591586 smaller sizes are priced lower. I had these on watch since last week but today the seller marked my size 11.5 down to $109.90 which saves me sales tax in NY. This is my fav of the newer colorways we've seen so far, will happily cop another colorway if they go low stateside.
Dope dude I think I’m gonna grab a pair of those

I was looking at some more photos of the topographies and they have some cool details. I'll look for any more once I get in hand. ****ing ebay authentication program, they gotta go to the warehouse first :smh:

1657714358448.png

Spider web graphic alluding to the webbing on the upper

1657714400989.png

Graphic of a runner, kukini spelled out

1657714499107.png

Air, obviously

1657714654140.png

Swim trunks (or undies lol) alluding to the old pool colorway/ad

I was looking at some more photos of the topographies and they have some cool details. I'll look for any more once I get in hand. ****ing ebay authentication program, they gotta go to the warehouse first :smh:

1657714358448.png

1657714400989.png

1657714499107.png

Air, obviously

1657714654140.png

Damn I never noticed any of that at all lol . You should post some pics when you get them . I’ve had the gradients for like a month or two now and am seriously considering getting the topographies . I just hope they keep cranking out more colorways

1657714358448.png

1657714400989.png

1657714499107.png

Air, obviously

1657714654140.png

awesome details you've found!

1658232648117.png

Another colorway on the way, featuring some imagery of the old mascot superhero swoosh and with a colorway similar to its suit. Very y2k feeling, makes sense but doesn't make for a good shoe IMO. Also reminiscent of the silver junya collab. Also no one seems to care about these kukinis besides us in this thread :lol: which is great because I'd love to get one more pair for cheap

edit: the pixel colorway is popping up in Asia. I still haven't seen any US retailers stocking any kukinis. Apparently they dropped on Nike Canada though. My topographies are coming today, will post some in hand/on foot shots soon

Last edited:

1658232648117.png

Another colorway on the way, featuring some imagery of the old mascot superhero swoosh and with a colorway similar to its suit. Very y2k feeling, makes sense but doesn't make for a good shoe IMO. Also reminiscent of the silver junya collab. Also no one seems to care about these kukinis besides us in this thread :lol: which is great because I'd love to get one more pair for cheap

edit: the pixel colorway is popping up in Asia. I still haven't seen any US retailers stocking any kukinis. Apparently they dropped on Nike Canada though. My topographies are coming today, will post some in hand/on foot shots soon

Yeah I wouldn’t personally wear those but I want them to keep releasing all the colorways they feel like making and don’t just drop a few and they disappear for another 20 years lol. It’s definitely a niche shoe and not the most popular Nike model of all time, but it’s a shoe that has a sort of dedicated cult following. But like you said that’s fine because it makes it easier for us to get them for cheap lol do you think there’s a chance these just straight up aren’t coming to the states ?

jln912 jln912 probably eventually. Considering they've made over half a dozen new colorways I can't imagine they'd be excluded from the states, prob just the same supply and distribution issues they've been giving us all year

Couple on foot angles. My TTS 11.5 (same size I take in dunks, jordan 1s, air max 1s, pegasus) is a littttle snug with the insole in. I have a slightly wide foot. They feel great without the insoles though so I'll break em in a little this way and try em again with insoles later. I would be curious to try on a 12 but 11.5 is fine. There's a really subtle gradient on this colorway, I like it. A slight greenish hue in some parts.

1658339526896.png

1658339617058.png

Back
Top Bottom