Air Max DN

More mail day
IMG_1963.jpeg

Are there no new colourways in the pipeline? I would love to see these in a Hyper Blue CW with a really nice fade. That would be awesome.

Are there no new colourways in the pipeline? I would love to see these in a Hyper Blue CW with a really nice fade. That would be awesome.

There’s the navy and the platinum blue women’s colorway that released recently . There will be plenty more I’m sure . Nike is pushing this model like crazy

Atmos Sendagaya

atmosdn.jpg

atmosdn2.jpg

Those all days are still absolutely insane . ♨️♨️♨️

We’re in 2024 so people with their crazy short attention spans think not hearing anything for a few months or however long means something is dead and gone and over with, but we as adults know that’s not the case. There’s two or three pretty bland colorways coming if I may say so myself but other than that news on these has slowed down dramatically. But that’s to be expected after the initial release with quite frankly consisted of a very HEALTHY number of colorways compared to most models. There is a platinum gradient colorway coming with a blackish/ greyish color for the plastic colored pieces . That one looks decent. But enough rambling —— my hope is that Nike is in the lab cooking up some really crazy, unique good looking colorways for these right now because this is definitely a shoe that brings that late 90s early 2000s feeling everybody including myself longs for when it comes to Nikes.

Last edited:
This Sneaker release has been interesting to follow as I’ve got more into Sneakers over these past 4 years.

I’ve been into AF1’s, AM1’s and Samba’s all my life and have worn them almost exclusively when I became a late teen and could afford my own shoes. As my interest has expanded since 2020 and I’ve gone deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, this AM Dn announcement and release has been strange to see.

I’ve been listening to the Complex Podcast and each time they bring up the Dn, they not only really dislike it but actively have tried not to talk about it, having fun cutting one another off over these past few months, as the topic of the Dn has cropped up. I wonder when Nike, NB and Adidas released classics over the years, if shoe magazines and websites got touchy about brand new shoes, if they didn’t like them?

I’m just looking at my first pair and like the design and feel it slots into my wear well. Just choosing a colourway and looking forward to getting my first pair.

This Sneaker release has been interesting to follow as I’ve got more into Sneakers over these past 4 years.

I’ve been into AF1’s, AM1’s and Samba’s all my life and have worn them almost exclusively when I became a late teen and could afford my own shoes. As my interest has expanded since 2020 and I’ve gone deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, this AM Dn announcement and release has been strange to see.

I’ve been listening to the Complex Podcast and each time they bring up the Dn, they not only really dislike it but actively have tried not to talk about it, having fun cutting one another off over these past few months, as the topic of the Dn has cropped up. I wonder when Nike, NB and Adidas released classics over the years, if shoe magazines and websites got touchy about brand new shoes, if they didn’t like them?

I’m just looking at my first pair and like the design and feel it slots into my wear well. Just choosing a colourway and looking forward to getting my first pair.
Yes, not every shoe was a beloved classic upon release before the internet.

Yes, not every shoe was a beloved classic upon release before the internet.

Sorry, my bad, I worded my post badly.

What I was meant to be getting at was listening to the past few Complex Podcasts, they were criticising new shoes while praising retro release shoes because of new colours. I just felt that the Dn has been the first new Nike shoe I've liked in years so it was strange to hear so much negativity from Complex. With that, I wondered how many old releases got dumped on when they came out?

Either way, really like the Dn and after going back and forth on colours, I settled on the Wolf Grey as the light colour picks out the upper detail well, I love the orange flashes and it reminds me of the classic PlayStation 1 console. :emoji_grin:

Hopefully if the shoe fits and I like it, hopefully some new colours come along and I might double dip with something more fire for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom