Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

And yall are going to stop talking about ANYWHERE in the state (or city) of NY as if you are walking around South Beach during Memorial Day. :lol:

There is a LOT of garbage in that city. A LOT.

women who say “SMD, EAD, etc”?

vince-mcmahon-intrigued.gif

I don't see what people see in Ice Spice. She's meh to me. Looks like any chick you'd see in your local strip joint.

So would you call her average among all local strip club dancers?

So if we lined up ALL strippers from local spots, she would be somewhere in the middle?

Just need clarification.
Absolutely. There's literally nothing special about Ice Spice. Plus she's too young to have all that cottage cheese on her legs. Her face is definitely average for sure.

Absolutely. There's literally nothing special about Ice Spice. Plus she's too young to have all that cottage cheese on her legs. Her face is definitely average for sure.
So again I ask, while making this claim are you considering all the TRASH looking strippers that work at local strip clubs?

Think about all the poor, fat, out of shape, smoked/methed out strippers from the hundreds of local strip clubs across America.

You seriously think she would fall in the MIDDLE of ALL local strippers?

Whoever said cats need to post the women they with when they make these claims I completely agree with.

Shorty isn't "average". In any sense of the word.

Whoever said cats need to post the women they with when they make these claims I completely agree with.

Shorty isn't "average". In any sense of the word.
Again, it's like dudes have convinced themselves that ANYWHERE on planet earth outside of a Video Shoot is going to have the majority of women they come across as drop dead gorgeous goddesses.

Man I want everyone to do this.

When you leave the house, pay attention to the next 10 women you see and see how many of them actually look good.

If you hit the #3, you should understand that was an extremely high number.

So again I ask, while making this claim are you considering all the TRASH looking strippers that work at local strip clubs?

Think about all the poor, fat, out of shape, smoked/methed out strippers from the hundreds of local strip clubs across America.

You seriously think she would fall in the MIDDLE of ALL local strippers?
Well it obviously depends on what city you're in but I'm pertaining more to black strip clubs here in the South.

I actually think dudes on the internet that don't get women in real life tend to prop those type of chicks up more than they really are.

Well it obviously depends on what city you're in but I'm pertaining more to black strip clubs here in the South.

I actually think dudes on the internet that don't get women in real life tend to prop those type of chicks up more than they really are.

You do understand the smaller sample size hurts your argument, right?

We can keep it at black strip clubs.

Why are you ignoring how much trash you come across in these spots?

You do understand the smaller you make your sample size hurts your argument, right?

We can keep it at black strip clubs.

Why are you ignoring how much trash you come across in these spots?
I know exactly what I see in those spots. That's exactly why I'm saying what I'm saying. Look wise, Ice Spice isn't worth even double taking at. Strip away the money and glamour, then her looks plummet even more.

We all know that looks are subjective though.

So you can't comprehend what a heterosexual man would see in Ice Spice?

Do you not see how extreme of a statement this is?
Of course that was an exaggeration bruh :lol:

I should have just said she's overrated. I obviously get why any man would smash but I see some dudes acting like she's one of the baddest looking chicks out right now. That is what I can't comprehend lol

It seems strip clubs are really for married men. Why would a single guy want to have a have or bucked naked woman be all over them and then go home?

Back
Top Bottom