Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Approximately how many is a ton, and how many total women do you walk past in these areas?
A LOT

I'm just speaking in terms of looks. Taylor Rooks, specifically, is pretty, but she's not unique or anything, bro :lol:

2098554-be5987349e843ede0b6659ad6c532b98.jpg

taylor-rooks-13.png

A LOT

I'm just speaking in terms of looks. Taylor Rooks, specifically, is pretty, but she's not unique or anything, bro :lol:

474482_378634-jpg.1750224

Cherry picking photos to prove your point doesn't help when I can pull just as many flattering photos.

When did I say she's unique? I'm just saying she's not "average". How many is a ton though? If you walk past 500 women, and you see 75 that are just as or more attractive than her that's still only 15%.

That wouldn't make her "average"

1715880908163.png

Cherry picking photos to prove your point doesn't help when I can pull just as many flattering photos.

When did I say she's unique? I'm just saying she's not "average". How many is a ton though? If you walk past 500 women, and you see 75 that are just as or more attractive than her that's still only 15%.

That wouldn't make her "average"

1715880908163.png
I'll do my research and come back with findings next week :lol:
This is about an average mug

Yes. These are single women within my age group and orbit

I think the disconnect is y'all are older and factoring in the washed women in y'all orbit

So not only can you predict the quality of the random women you come across but you are also able to predict their relationship status as well?

Interesting.

Reaching more than KAT on defense :lol:

Let’s say there’s a dozen women in a spot that look better than (insert generally attractive celebrity). If she’s the 13th best looking woman there out of 200 that’s still damn good, not “average”.

Also it’s already skewed if you’re basing it on who you see in popular clubs/lounges that charge a stack for tables. Those ppl are generally gonna be more attractive. Big Back Shawty who be frying up them legs and thighs at the hood Popeyes ain’t in there :lol:

Damn near half the population is obese, so having a decent body alone and teeth that ain’t jacked already makes someone above average.

Let’s say there’s a dozen women in a spot that look better than (insert generally attractive celebrity). If she’s the 13th best looking woman there out of 200 that’s still damn good, not “average”.

Also it’s already skewed if you’re basing it on who you see in popular clubs/lounges that charge a stack for tables. Those ppl are generally gonna be more attractive. Big Back Shawty who be frying up them legs and thighs at the hood Popeyes ain’t in there :lol:

Damn near half the population is obese, so having a decent body alone and teeth that ain’t jacked already makes someone above average.

Shhhh you're making too much sense.

Clinical obese doesn’t automatically mean unattractive. 90% of the NFL BMI would make the obese, so that little factoid is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom