Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Again, how can this be defended?

Other than, "Nobody really cares about girls high school track" how can this be defended?

why does it need to be defended? the sanctimony around amateur/school athletics is puzzling to me, these are kids/teenagers for which the overwhelming majority participation is about instilling the ideals of camaraderie, competition, effort, & sportsmanship…i don’t see the harm in making this accommodation; it’s not all about who wins (or loses)…

while i get the unfair advantage angle, other than combat sports (which there aren’t any on the high school level other than wrestling?) i don’t really see the issue, put an asterisk on the trans athlete’s performance and/or the meet numbers/times, & move along

it’s really not that serious, there have been girls that have played for their boys high school basketball/football/soccer teams because their schools lacked those teams for girls, this seems in a similar lane…

why does it need to be defended? the sanctimony around amateur/school athletics is puzzling to me, these are kids/teenagers for which the overwhelming majority participation is about instilling the ideals of camaraderie, competition, effort, & sportsmanship…i don’t see the harm in making this accommodation; it’s not all about who wins (or loses)…

while i get the unfair advantage angle, other than combat sports (which there aren’t any on the high school level other than wrestling?) i don’t really see the issue, put an asterisk on the trans athlete’s performance and/or the meet numbers/times, & move along

it’s really not that serious, there have been girls that have played for their boys high school basketball/football/soccer teams because their schools lacked those teams for girls, this seems in a similar lane…

winning and losing matters. it’s at the core of the human spirit.

this is like saying why is fighting for equal footing for people a bad thing. no one wants to play in a game where the chips are unfairly stacked against them. it’s actually the unique thing that makes sports so much fun because in general it is a level playing field. the rest of life is not a level playing field already.

fairness matters.

Bro out here posting to troll. Champion.

screenshot 6.png

Men should compete with men

Women should compete with women.

Trans should compete with trans.

That's just me though.

I would take my daughter right out of the competition versus forcing her to compete against a man who identifies as a woman.
Trans people do not want to compete exclusively with trans people because they don't want to be seen as "trans", they want to be whatever they identify as.

Back
Top Bottom