JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I know that feel fam. The reason I joined NT was when I struck out on the royals :smh: that release had me feeling some type of way and ever since then I've been using this as my go to place for sneakers and lulz especially with some of the stuff you see in general like the pyg thread :rofl:

i'm still feeling kind of sick that i missed out on @Shelflife Store   
nerd.gif

feels good not to have to worry about this release.... i thought this was going to be easy because of so many releases this month but i found out i was wrong as we got to page 200.... anyways good luck to all im looking forwarding to seeing this thread come friday night when jimmy hits and also saturday morning after bot wars

Seriously though, I was never really a part of NT and was a long time lurker before, reading posts by GrapeApe, Sir Charles, CaptainSneakerhead, etc. Was afraid how I'd fit into the community and all of that. Eventually I worked up to posting but only in the NA 1 threads. I had to, they are one of my most favorite Jordan silhouettes of all time. Gradually I learned, made a lot of NOOB mistakes but I eventually became immersed here in NT. Being with a consistent group through all the NA1 threads, kinda had that bond going through those releases every month.  Also had some of the greatest laughs via Jerusareem
View media item 602244

or some low moments like striking out on the Royals in February and getting destroyed in one post by GrapeApe at the black and golds thread, my baptism to NT. :lol:

I have made some great friends along the way and have learned so much from all of you. So thanks fam, you all know who you are. It has been "1" heck of a year for me. We will get our pairs this Saturday. :nthat:

Great post, with all the new members that come and go your one of the members that I'm actually happy to see stick around.
The JB forum was in a bad place not too long ago but within the last year it's gotten a lot better thanks to members like you. There's a core group of members that make JB forum a great place, and a lot of them have been in the NA I threads.

Psssshhhhh I do all the time. God is infinite. He blesses with material things we don't need from time to time-shoot I even pray for parking spaces.

You better believe I prayed for my Royals and God hooked me up with a 2.5hr line wait , 8th place in line and a drama free experience. I'll pray for these too. If He sees fit for me to have them then I'll no doubt get them. If not thats koo too, but you better believe I'm praying for these at retail. Lol.

GOD IS GOOD! Im getting this shoe for sure. Because GOD's favor shifted on me. Have faith guys.

whoa... 367 pages. last time i check it was at something i can't remember. gamma hype plus limited shoe = not good for a lot of people.

Someone a few pages back said Nike makes more 10.5. Sounds like a 10 might be easier to get though. Well, I just want my one size 8.5.
10.5 are always hard to get, i need a 10.5... but i might settle for an 11

sample: pairs received from this one m&p shop

9 - x2

9.5 - x3

10 - x3

10.5 - x1

11 - x2

11.5 - x1

12 - x2

13 - x2

Last edited:
I liked your story. And lurking does get you plenty of places. I saw back door gamma links on Twitter from one of my lurker followers.  Doubt it will matter for bred 1's when you competing against bots.

haha i appreciate it lol
i got a bot but i don't really wanna use it idk why
and maybe I'm just not lurking right then

10.5 are always hard to get, i need a 10.5... but i might settle for an 11

sample: pairs received from this one m&p shop

9 - x2

9.5 - x3

10 - x3

10.5 - x1

11 - x2

11.5 - x1

12 - x2

13 - x2
i know you dont honestly believe they only got 1 10.5 that must be the owners size

Seriously though, I was never really a part of NT and was a long time lurker before, reading posts by GrapeApe, Sir Charles, CaptainSneakerhead, etc. Was afraid how I'd fit into the community and all of that. Eventually I worked up to posting but only in the NA 1 threads. I had to, they are one of my most favorite Jordan silhouettes of all time. Gradually I learned, made a lot of NOOB mistakes but I eventually became immersed here in NT. Being with a consistent group through all the NA1 threads, kinda had that bond going through those releases every month.  Also had some of the greatest laughs via Jerusareem
View media item 602244

or some low moments like striking out on the Royals in February and getting destroyed in one post by GrapeApe at the black and golds thread, my baptism to NT. :lol:

I have made some great friends along the way and have learned so much from all of you. So thanks fam, you all know who you are. It has been "1" heck of a year for me. We will get our pairs this Saturday. :nthat:

Great post, with all the new members that come and go your one of the members that I'm actually happy to see stick around.
The JB forum was in a bad place not too long ago but within the last year it's gotten a lot better thanks to members like you. There's a core group of members that make JB forum a great place, and a lot of them have been in the NA I threads.

I agree! Don't let these chumps and lil punks say other wise. (2 post down from this quoted post.)

You can tell from the second someone post if they have substance, or on some kind of substance.

Edit. That post was deleted.

Last edited:
i have literally been sent off by one store 7 times

"we giving out tickets monday"

monday "we dont know what we're doing call back at 7pm"

at 7 "call back tomorrow"

this morning "call back in an hour"

in an hour "call back at 12"

at 12 "call back after 2"

at 2 "we give out tickets thursday"

im losing it jerry!

which store is this :nerd: so I can know not to call

Posting doesn't get you anything. Being friendly and helpful does. There's probably bout 5-10 dudes I can say I'm cool with on this site where I'll PM them with info and vice versa.

Also, saying you lurked and you just made an account doesn't get you any props either

Everybody that pmd me about New York if I didn't answer yet I'm answering now. Was getting something for my grandma lol

i talked some stores about distribution of sizes they said they distribute it according to race/ethnicity in that area. serious

its also the case if they would get more pairs of certain releases

Last edited:
It's all good, thanks guys. It has been pretty "cheesy". I've reached my post quota for the day here anyways. You can't please everyone. People will like you and others will dislike you. Just gotta deal with it. 

Posting doesn't get you anything. Being friendly and helpful does. There's probably bout 5-10 dudes I can say I'm cool with on this site where I'll PM them with info and vice versa.

Also, saying you lurked and you just made an account doesn't get you any props either

y'all are completely missing the point of my post
i wasn't complaining nor asking why i don't get anything
i was stating an observation and my experience with niketalk
lets not make this something its not guys lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom