Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

UK food doesn't really exist as even a concept - apart from maybe excessive fish and chips and a couple of pies. All else is stuff borrowed with the word curry next to them.

Back to military 4s, damn I missed the drop today...

UK food doesn't really exist as even a concept - apart from maybe excessive fish and chips and a couple of pies. All else is stuff borrowed with the word curry next to them.

Back to military 4s, damn I missed the drop today...
They’ve got away from that kind of food in London. Wide variety of Michelin rated restaurants with different cuisine. It was way different when I went in 2004 and 2007. London now competes with almost any mega city in the world, maybe better than NYC now given how many chefs left there over the past 5-6 years.

IMG_6933.png

Find out about the shock drop randomly on instagram, glad i was able to cop 30 mins after

is a toad in a hole like a hot pocket but the filling is a frog? 🤔

Lol no frogs involved. Just sausages and yorksire pudding batter.

Stuff in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales is a lot weirder i.e. haggis

Apparently shock drop pair aint arriving till Saturday

DSG reservations still going on or nah? I don’t see any stores listed for CA
It seems like it was barely even a thing. All the DSGs by me lost only kids sizes and have since I seen the pair go live on the release calendar. Supposedly they did the first come first serve for reserve but no one can tell me when that actually happened 😂

It seems like it was barely even a thing. All the DSGs by me lost only kids sizes and have since I seen the pair go live on the release calendar. Supposedly they did the first come first serve for reserve but no one can tell me when that actually happened 😂
They told me first come first serve in store in Boston on 5/4 but they probably didn’t know what they were talking about

Back
Top Bottom