Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

The union 4 is its own thing. A novelty shoe. I don’t look at it like a 4. It justifies my liking the taupe pair

I agree it’s definitely a novelty shoe. I hit on the Guava pair and when I received them in hand, they just weren’t for me. Sold them immediately and the return was insane. I can’t lie though, I do have an affinity for the noire pair, but that shape keeps me away.

IMG_1908.jpeg

If I showed your average Jordan buyer 90% of the conversations on here about factories, elephant print height, speckle density etc they would think this is a forum for people who mask their obsessive compulsive disorder behind sneaker culture
Speckle Density was literally one of my favorite arguments here of all time. I was in excruciating pain around the time of that release due to a torn groin, and the pain from laughing at the arguments was SO worth it.

Only care about OG shape on OG colorways. Not bout to sell all my collabs just cuz the shape is inferior, those colorways will probably never rerelease :lol:

TTS OG shape feels more comfortable than .5 up on old shape. some collabs get a slight pass because a lot of them were retooled slightly to either use different materials or just be different all together so you can navigate sizing a little bit differently than the regular older jordan 4s. i love the unions aesthetically but they are still pretty rough on foot TTS and a half size up.

Still giving Ma' her flowers while she can smell them. ...

Mother's Day fit...
20240512_083454.jpg
20240512_083707.jpg
20240512_083722.jpg
ADVERTISEMENT​
Hopefully
TTS OG shape feels more comfortable than .5 up on old shape. some collabs get a slight pass because a lot of them were retooled slightly to either use different materials or just be different all together so you can navigate sizing a little bit differently than the regular older jordan 4s. i love the unions aesthetically but they are still pretty rough on foot TTS and a half size up.
Full size up is the key for the unions. At least if you were like me and typically had to go a half size up for a chance to even dream of getting through more than a couple hours with the old shape. I wore mine that way laced up with zero heel slip and eventually replaced the OG insoles with thicker inserts I got off Amazon towards the end. My Union 4s felt like Hokas 😂. Vintage Fest in Michigan and helped my guy at his merch table at one of the sneaker shows. And with that thick suede and mesh toe box they didn't like a day past VNDS when I sold them last year 🤣. Never been able to wear any Jordan like that. 4s or other wise.

Back
Top Bottom