Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

I've personally always loved 11 lows. The two best though are clearly the UNC's and the Cherry. Both pairs are just summer vibes. The og colorways being lows are a cool switch up. I wear shorts a lot so lows are always an option, Mike wore patent 11 lows as well.

Attachments

• Mike.jpg
    Mike.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 1,084
There was a full size run when I got in at about 6:05. Got my size 10.5 pretty easily.

JD/Finish Line need to go back to pick-up in store Wednesday and shipping on Thursday. I prefer picking up in store, and if I end up hitting for picking up Wednesday, I’ll pass for shipping on Thursday. I just snagged today in case of missing out tomorrow.

Those look like something different.

No ballistic mesh, and I doubt MJ would be wearing something with yellowed soles. Those were likely made like that.

I received my pair and weartester was right about the sizing. I tried with thicker socks and it was better.
The shape of the toe box is weird.

Last edited:
Those look like something different.

No ballistic mesh, and I doubt MJ would be wearing something with yellowed soles. Those were likely made like that.
I can't tell what the upper is but from afar the low pair MJ is wearing looks more like a mix between Baron/Space Jam.

Back
Top Bottom