kyrie irving + anta basketball

Mothers Day colorway - no release details yet
D2FC2985-1C43-43DE-A990-015F5BC775C8.jpeg

yo Duke, would you say the kai 1 are ankle brace friendly? these glass ankles need all the support I can get lol

Beyond happy that KAI x Anta gave the people a gem here, and that these perform great and are embraced. I can’t wait to get these in. Lets get some merch out once people next.

What Nike did to KAI was bogus and cop out to get from under his contract and go all in with Ja Morant (how’s that working out?).

so ran in them last Thursday and lve them out the box. I did go up half a size 2e footer with longer toes and used a game day pro insole initially. There was a slight break in for me on the outside of my foot. But these were way more comfy than his Nike sigs to me. I ran all night and knees, angles, legs were fine the next day.

so ran in them last Thursday and lve them out the box. I did go up half a size 2e footer with longer toes and used a game day pro insole initially. There was a slight break in for me on the outside of my foot. But these were way more comfy than his Nike sigs to me. I ran all night and knees, angles, legs were fine the next day.
Thoughts on the traction ??

Honestly, I don’t get how any of you are supporting this line, and this company. Literally, every release has been super limited. Kyrie Irving and Anthony Edwards are my favorite players in the league, I don’t even wanna buy these shoes. First of all, they’re ugly as hell, even being a fan, I can admit that … logo is beyond dope though … second of all they have been made to be impossible to get in extremely limited numbers. And they had more than enough requisite time to wear. These could be on store shelves. And then oddities like a size 11, but no 11 1/2 and jumps to 12, like what?

maaaan..wish these were more readily available. tryna get some new shoes to hoop in! all 3 I've been looking at (kai1/ae1/harden8) are all seemingly difficult to get

That's kinda why I'm kinda no longer interested.

Yeah I was in the same boat. But a friend actually hit me up on my day off about the availability at snkrroom and I luckily was able to hit for retail. I believe his Nike Sigs sold well, so will be interesting to see if these become readily available state side.

Considering going the resale route, would I have to watch for fakes or do those not exist yet for these?

Back
Top Bottom