kyrie irving + anta basketball

Yeah I was in the same boat. But a friend actually hit me up on my day off about the availability at snkrroom and I luckily was able to hit for retail. I believe his Nike Sigs sold well, so will be interesting to see if these become readily available state side.

I’m glad that you were able to get a pair :D

Just plain dumb luck. Ran in them Monday this time without an insole. Still feeling real good about them. Rotating between these, AE1, Jordan 34 & 35

Not sure if these are the Kyrie 2 or a takedown model. Similar colorway to one of the shockwave pro’s.

IMG_6260.jpeg
IMG_6261.jpeg

JS”

That new strapless model is way better. It also has a more rounded design aesthetic to the traction, which recalls much of the Nike Kyrie line, particularly a direct call back to my favorite, the Nike Kyrie 2. Is this going to be the Kai 2 model or like a Kai 1.5 or a take down model? Which is weird to say because it looks superior.

That new strapless model is way better. It also has a more rounded design aesthetic to the traction, which recalls much of the Nike Kyrie line, particularly a direct call back to my favorite, the Nike Kyrie 2. Is this going to be the Kai 2 model or like a Kai 1.5 or a take down model? Which is weird to say because it looks superior.
I know he has a line planned - like Nike, with a takedown and a lifestyle model coming - but not sure if this is the Kai 2 or the takedown.

I’m curious to get a better look at them with some pics from tonight’s game.

Did he do more than one moccasin style when he was with Nike? I’m not very familiar with his line.

Just realized the initial all black pair he had on during the regular season were actually the prototypes he was seen wearing recently.. the ones with the green lace accents/lacetips. I'll take both the Kai 1 and those prototypes in all black if they do us right and release those too.

I can't find a good picture but he had them on when he dropped 42 on the Pelicans, might've been wearing the black long sleeve as well with the all black Mavs jersey.

Back
Top Bottom