**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Budenholzer got $50 million to make PHX a better playoff team next year, which he most likely will.

Good job Mat Ishbia and his limitless checkbook, that’s an A+ hire

Jeanie and Pekinka are on the clock

That team is still a 1st round exit
Bud can’t help injuries and old age
That’s only if they keep the exact same roster.

Knowing Budenholzer, who likes to have a lot of control over personnel decisions, he along with the front office will retool that roster and make the improvements needed to surround KD and Booker with the right talent.

Budz, who is a Popovich disciple, will surely follow his 2021 Bucks championship formula and build a team predicated on size, length, and defense above all else,

And knowing how Ishbia operates, he will get rid of Beal with the quickness if he can acquire better role players to replace him

Having KD stand in a spot watching Booker iso was tragic. They just take turns going 1 on 1. But what are you gonna do?

Having KD stand in a spot watching Booker iso was tragic. They just take turns going 1 on 1. But what are you gonna do?
What’s funny about the Suns and KD is he ripped Vogel and his ISO offense… but also ripped Kerr and his motion offense 😂
1715382929350.png

Also gave the Nets the “him or me” ultimatum with Nash because he didn’t like the VIBEZ… surely things will be different this time around though

False.
Egregious even.
Forthcoming posts will confirm.
How so? No way Lakers are getting my dinero for as long as they continue making Ham-like decisions.

Do you know when was the last time I paid money to watch a game at Crypto/Staples or bought a beer or paid for parking there? Heck I don’t even remember the last time I paid for something on the Lakers website let alone purchased something with the Laker logo on it.

This would be a very weak backcourt. I like Monk and Reaves but they are guys who should be 6th men, not starting guards

Vet minimum wish list (as of last year, who might be again):
-Dennis Smith Jr.
-Lonnie Walker
-Haywood Highsmith
-Goga Bitadze
-Naji Marshall
-Lamar Stevens

Wouldn't mind rolling the dice with any of these guys

Vet minimum wish list (as of last year, who might be again):
-Dennis Smith Jr.
-Lonnie Walker
-Haywood Highsmith
-Goga Bitadze
-Naji Marshall
-Lamar Stevens

Wouldn't mind rolling the dice with any of these guys
Kris Dunn or Delon Wright to fortify the backcourt depth.

I like Trendon Watford among the forwards. Maybe Bol Bol if you just want a talent gamble.

Free agent center class is ****, but Goga looked decent when he had to fill in for Carter Jr this season.

Kris Dunn or Delon Wright to fortify the backcourt depth.

I like Trendon Watford among the forwards. Maybe Bol Bol if you just want a talent gamble.

Free agent center class is ****, but Goga looked decent when he had to fill in for Carter Jr this season.
Dunn would be great! Delon Wright is good too. Those would be on top of the list if available

How would we get Monk?

Why wouldn't Sac bring him back?

Could only get him with the MLE or through trade for maybe Rui + some asset in a S&T, but it would kick in the hard cap either way. If they went Monk, it means no JV.

This is basically a Doctor Strange offseason

Back
Top Bottom