Legit check Jordan 4 WC

IMG_1888.jpeg
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg

All retail pairs have zero "speckles" between the K and E on the back tab. Well made fakes missed the mark on that. This has been my understanding since this release. This pair is legit.

All retail pairs have zero "speckles" between the K and E on the back tab. Well made fakes missed the mark on that. This has been my understanding since this release. This pair is legit.
I wanted to piggy back off this thread…I bought this pair back in 2018 and it’s a size 15. I noticed the speckle on mine does it mean mine are fake

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 9
I wanted to piggy back off this thread…I bought this pair back in 2018 and it’s a size 15. I noticed the speckle on mine does it mean mine are fake
I wish I had a concete answer here. Hopefully others will chime in. I remember back when that thread was hot it was all about real to fake and speckle density lol. Maybe review that thread or watch some comparison videos for more reference. All I remember hearing over and over again was there should be none (speckles) between the K and E. Im sure there are people on here that know way more than me about it.
Question though, how is the yellowing on the side netting on your pair? And, the sticker on the insole, it may represent an overseas retail pair.

I wish I had a concete answer here. Hopefully others will chime in. I remember back when that thread was hot it was all about real to fake and speckle density lol. Maybe review that thread or watch some comparison videos for more reference. All I remember hearing over and over again was there should be none (speckles) between the K and E. Im sure there are people on here that know way more than me about it.
Question though, how is the yellowing on the side netting on your pair? And, the sticker on the insole, it may represent an overseas retail pair.

Granted I’ve worn these like 5 times lmao here is what I have I’m almost certain it’s from overseas

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpeg
    IMG_2944.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2945.jpeg
    IMG_2945.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2946.jpeg
    IMG_2946.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 25
Does the liner almost have a blue tint look to it at certain angles in natural lighting?

Thanks for the piece of mind haha yeah I still haven’t come across any fake size 15s honestly lol
The size gives me the thought that maybe due to how large the back tab has to be to fit with that shoe size, the tell of speckle between k and e may not apply. Mold and paint scheme may have had slightly different specs.

The size gives me the thought that maybe due to how large the back tab has to be to fit with that shoe size, the tell of speckle between k and e may not apply. Mold and paint scheme may have had slightly different specs.

That’s exactly what my thought process was when I was thinking about it lol

Here's a size 10.5 currently listed on eBay backed by ebay authenticity guarantee with a speck inside the nike on the heel tab but not in the same location as yours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_145905_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_145905_eBay.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom