Style Code: HJ7310-025
Release Date: 2024
Price: $150
Nike-Air-Pegasus-2K5-Chrome-HJ7310-025.jpg

Nike-Air-Pegasus-2K5-Chrome-HJ7310-025-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Pegasus-2K5-Chrome-HJ7310-025-2.jpg

1715458146744.jpeg

1715458173343.jpeg

Colorways for the 2K5’s so far have been *** . Waiting patiently an all those dope colorways that were shown off in that event stream earlier in the year

The white pair from the show has been released.

The white and black were decent . I meant the other ones like the meant the one that’s called multicolor I believe . And the white ones with black and yellow . And also the Pegasus wave that’s coming out . Specifically the neon pair and the black and red pair . All those are amazing

Still waiting on a youtube review. Disappointed runners world said they dont feel much different than the 40. "Felt largely the same, the 41 being a smidge softer"

Still waiting on a youtube review. Disappointed runners world said they dont feel much different than the 40. "Felt largely the same, the 41 being a smidge softer"
I think this is probably what the consensus will be. I haven't seen much change in the Peg from one generation to the next. I'm sure if I ran in the 35 (a fave of mine) vs the 41, I could probably tell a bigger difference. But apart from some forefoot Zoom weirdness here and there, it's basically been the same. Not a bad thing if you like it! But if you're ready for something a bit more different without messing with the fit, it can be disappointing (I'm def in this camp).

Disappointed runners world said they dont feel much different than the 40. "Felt largely the same, the 41 being a smidge softer"

Hope not, since "ReactX" is supposed to be the evolved version of the current React foam the Peg 40s use..........still disappointed we still are not using a full-blown ZoomX in the mainstream Peg models yet (but then again, that's why they reserve them for their Premium model that is coming out next year instead)

Hope not, since "ReactX" is supposed to be the evolved version of the current React foam the Peg 40s use..........still disappointed we still are not using a full-blown ZoomX in the mainstream Peg models yet (but then again, that's why they reserve them for their Premium model that is coming out next year instead)
I am going to respectfully disagree; I don't want the Peg to become a "super" shoe with the price skyrocketing to premium prices. It's already ridiculous at $140; it used to be $85. Obviously inflation and new tech, but it was always supposed to be the most accessible, entry-level runner for everyone that was AFFORDABLE. $140 and upwards is not exactly what I call cheap. The 35 had a nice, full-length Zoom Air unit for retail $120; that was great.

We got em early here in Europe and just ordered on disco for 120$ store is having a birthday. Theyre 168$ when full price
I'll write my impressions here in 2-3 days unless theres some ****ery
Edit: they've been shipped, could get them tomorrow
pegasus-41-road-running-shoes-RZm89S.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom