Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

PAYPAL SENDS TO COLLECTION AGENCY. CREDIT IS RUINED. GOOD LUCK BUYING CARS OR A HOUSE FOR THAT MATTER IN THE FUTURE.

[thread="582758"]Even if PayPal sends it to collections you as a consumer can send proof to the credit bureaus and it will never hit your credit. [/thread]
[thread="582758"] [/thread]
[thread="582758"]Plus a 3k charge off from PayPal won't keep you from buying a car or house. Lenders don't care if you have one or two charge offs. It's repos, bankruptcies, and foreclosures that they care about. (I get people approved on cars everyday who collect charge offs and medical bills for fun it seems) [/thread]
BUYING A HOME AND BUYING A CAR ON CREDIT ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME REALM OF DIFFICULTY OF GETTING APPROVED. I WISH I COULD BUY A HOME WITH THE SAME LEVEL OF APPROVAL PROCESS AS A CAR. WAIT, THEY ALREADY USED TO DO THIS BEFORE 2008....
nice! dude who did the chargeback gonna be like wtffffff

I know but why would someone even do a charge back before receiving the shoes. He lost from jump.

Anybody going to see the second leg of Kanye's tour? I hope he goes on a rant about how Nike decided to release these lol

Sold or possibly taken down by seller for a local meetup? That's what happened to me with my AY's. Seller wanted to do a local meetup so we needed to go to FC and have them take them out of the store and pull the listing from the site.

Or they can still be testing the market by adding then removing inventory in hopes of igniting someone impulsiveness.

Last edited:
Th
Ahhh crap didn't want to hear this. Yea the outlets here suck however a new one was built but in a ghetto part of town. Thanks for info bro. What outlets received the banned 1s? Is there a list or anyone from experience remember?

Outlet here in KC received banned 1s

Yeah we get screwed over here in Canada. Im from Montreal and had finally had hookup from this store downtown so i was praying these would release in stores too but now I'm trying to scrounge around to find someone willing to sell a pair online or meet up (which is kinda hard)
Lol, i hear you man. Was it Off the Hook? I know they've gotten all runs of the Yeezy's. such a dope store, i've been a few times.

Lol, i hear you man. Was it Off the Hook? I know they've gotten all runs of the Yeezy's. such a dope store, i've been a few times.
Yeah lol its really dope! Was gonna have a hookup if they woulda received RO's but now idk what to do lol any ideas for us Canadian boys?

I work in chargebacks.

Visa, MC and Discover you have 180 days/6 months from the date of purchase or receipt of service to dispute a transaction

AMEX you have 1 year to dispute a transaction.

That's not true. AMEX gives you 60 days. You can ask them yourself. Tweet them. @askamex

Don't be greedy guys, listen to everyone's advice on here. AVOID PAYPAL / eBay.

Sell your pair locally or take them to a consignment shop.

Th
Ahhh crap didn't want to hear this. Yea the outlets here suck however a new one was built but in a ghetto part of town. Thanks for info bro. What outlets received the banned 1s? Is there a list or anyone from experience remember?

Outlet here in KC received banned 1s

Off the top of my head, the Outlets here on the west were.
Portland
Vacaville
LA Citadel
Vegas
AZ (Scottsdale?)

Yeah lol its really dope! Was gonna have a hookup if they woulda received RO's but now idk what to do lol any ideas for us Canadian boys?
Lol, pray for that restock. that's the only hope. i find it to risky to do an online transaction of that sum, from ebay. + imagine the duties on a 4K package. Too many ways to get scammed. It's really a struggle for us, smh

Lol, pray for that restock. that's the only hope. i find it to risky to do an online transaction of that sum, from ebay. + imagine the duties on a 4K package. Too many ways to get scammed. It's really a struggle for us, smh
I checked already for duties. If i get them at 2.7k, id pay about 900$ in duties and taxes to get them here. Thats why i would even meet someone in NY to do this deal. SMH :frown: Need these bro!

roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
.....C'mon man!
hahaha funniest thing i've seen all day

question for all...

on the size tag inside your yeezy, underneath the bar code....are those numbers not unique to each individual pair?

i have a size 11 and the last 3 digits on the first set of numbers (underneath the bar code) is 552.  last 3 digits on 2nd set of numbers is 935

whats yours?

maybe this will help if someone tries to scam you.  
@riceNeggs  I have other numbers here, If we are talking about the same line under the bar code (one number before the UPC and one after). Size 9.5.

For guys who are accepting payment through paypal, make sure you call paypal and have them call the buyer to confirm purchase/or have them call the credit card company & have them call the buyer to confirm purchase and make sure to have them make a note on transaction that hey did.

Nike should have sent these B grades to the outlets and done an unannounced RSVP for them on twitter.

Last edited:
For guys who are accepting payment through paypal, make sure you call paypal and have them call the buyer to confirm purchase/or have them call the credit card company & have them call the buyer to confirm purchase and make sure to have them make a note on transaction that hey did.
good thought, do that after buyer pays and before shipment?

Back
Top Bottom