Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’m not knocking the person’s hustle. Method to make money.

I quoted someone and made a joke. Since the thread has literally been early impressions or roasting the person who bought a FSR of the initial color way.

Personally, my only gripe about resellers is the fact they take opportunity from someone who wants the shoe. I don’t want that first color way. So I don’t care. If someone is willing to pay double the price of the shoe and is clueless to if the shoe may have a broader release later on. Shrugs shoulders. I can see how some in here got a little upset at how disingenuous some of the posts of the person who the latest colorway is named after were.

spiderjericho spiderjericho like I said, I wasn’t trying to suggest anything one way or another about you - I had just noticed multiple comments in this thread (some in a serious tone, and some - like yours - in a more satirical one) that seemed to be criticizing or mocking the people reselling early pairs. I only quoted your comment because it was the most recent one I saw.

Re: your gripe about resellers - I think that’s a valid sentiment generally speaking, but I’d argue it’s not relevant in this specific context since these are early pairs. The price premium that is being commanded is to own the shoe early/before everyone else, not to own the shoe at all (which would be the more common context in the resale market).

****** do a lot worse things for money than resell overpriced basketball sneakers

The fault falls on the fools who pay those crazy numbers which validates some dude going in and buying dozens of shoes and adding hundreds of dollars of markup. Lol if people just set a limit on what they were willing to spend outside of retail then all that **** would cease to exist.

I support wnba socks being worn too! Do your thing junjdm junjdm !
yes sir gotta support!

Would love to see a venn diagram comparing the dudes who are knocking the hustle of people listing on eBay with all of the people complaining about the retail price on these. Just sayin…

(Not necessarily suggest anything about the person I’m quoting above - his comment was just the most recent example I saw of someone knocking the eBay listings)

Just to be clear, I’d argue it’s the people who are willing to PAY these resell prices who are smoking crack, not the sellers who are simply responding to demand.

But at the end of the day, who cares? If people want to blow money to get them early, let them. It’s their money.

Wtf is that supposed to imply? I own a few pairs of wnba socks and wear them proudly…
Exactly I do the same and have ppl ask me where I get mine from

I wouldn't take anything that kid types seriously. He promotes wearing fakes
Not worried about that clown lol.....

Rashards are in the building
5FE32590-3630-43CD-8D38-ABF4C6719670.jpeg

You literally wear 5 different sizes of shoes and apparently have worked or still currently work at most major retail stores across the nation.

I lived out my dreams working at Footlocker. What did you do? Buy some dusty lebron 16s which were pre-owned, used throughout a basketball season already, and thought you was fresh with your walmart red sweats

I seen clips of one of the WNBA ASG’s and man, never seen so many airballs and broken plays in my life. :sick: :lol:

Im good on that.

Last edited:
The yeezy one is also funny around each release. Every other frikkin post is “what size should i get? I wear a 2 in nikes & my reeboks are sz 3. Should i get a sz 2-5?”
I stopped following the yeezy thread. Literally people saying some wild *** size recommendations. Someone said 350 belugas he went a size and a half just to feel comfy.

I ain’t gone lie I’m a bandwagon guy but not only do I have own the socks I also have that orange wnba hoodie( got it cause Kobe had it on and I’m a Kobe guy) but there’s NOTHING WRONG with supporting women athletes or women in general.

I support women sports but I will never support the WNBA because all they do is ***** and complain. Rather than try to improve their product, they use their female privilege to cry on every possible outlet (internet, tv and radio) about how they demand $30mil a year just because.

Back
Top Bottom