Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters

Where were the following hashtags on the video?

#rashards
#forthrhomies
Appreciate it, I’ve been shooting photography by over 12 years, it’s what I do for a living. So gotta have the right camera equipment. I plan to upgrade again here soon

Thanks, I did not use Photoshop for these pics, I just had a vision w the Time Machine theme and pulled up at a local Arcade, saw what I had to work w/ inside and just started shooting. It was fun for sure, (no filter used), I did use LightRoom to help w any lighting adjustments w my editing.
Bro…until you said it, I didn’t see it. Dope shoot.

You have an IG?

Word. Past 2 years it’s happened to me in the lebron thread. I will have to start troll posting so I can just click on the notifications and navigate to the thread that way.

Yeah for me its the Lamelo Puma Sig thread, and no matter how many times I unwatch/watch....stop watching other threads, etc it still never shows.

I think we're gonna see alot of players wearing these since they are more low top and look way more sleek compared to previous models. Hopefully Bron wears them too haha
i dunno man. do players be asking lebron permission to wear his shoes or does nike just let them?

I know rarely did other players wear air jordans while mj played but dont know how it is now for a current player and his sig.

Hey y’all, everybody who’s saying no shipment be looking out today because mines never said they shipped either and this morning they were outside my house door.
7A909BA7-B95C-48E7-9C27-AE0D825B02A0.jpeg

Is the Time Machine colorway going to be this model’s equivalent to a “Pre-Heat” colorway?

The only domestic release seemed to be via Nike (though a few overseas boutiques did get them), and I don’t see it on any of the major US retailers’ release calendars (the public facing ones, anyways). Not to mention the lack of GS/kids sizes.

Is the Time Machine colorway going to be this model’s equivalent to a “Pre-Heat” colorway?

The only domestic release seemed to be via Nike (though a few overseas boutiques did get them), and I don’t see it on any of the major US retailers’ release calendars (the public facing ones, anyways). Not to mention the lack of GS/kids sizes.
That is what I was wondering as well.

I did not see an other stores get these (that I could find anyways), other than NDC/SNKRS stateside.

Either way, I'm glad I was able to get them; first time I've been this excited for the new LeBron since the 15s.

Don't get me wrong, I have pairs of the 16s, 17s, 18s and 19s too, but these seem to hit different, in a good way. For me at least.

I stopped really buying Lebrons at the 12. Got the 13 DB, 19 Space Jam. Though looking back, the 14-17 were decent to good.

They really did a great job with the XX. The silhouette and the Floridian color way drew me in. The Heat colorway is a must too.

Consider me sold on the XX’s! These feel like Kobe x elite and Kobe xi elite on feet and I’ve grown to love the double swoosh. I have several lebron models and the XXs are my favorite already. The guy at my JD sports showed me the heat colorway in the store and they are 🔥. Don’t sleep on them.
Were they selling them?

Well I got the shipped email and nike says expected delivery is Wednesday "awaiting carrier pickup". Would not be made if they showed up today or tomorrow 👀

For those that received them today, did you all pay for rush shipping?

Mine is out for delivery. I did standard shipping. Probably just luck. When I ordered the fire red 3s from SNKRS, it took a couple weeks to show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom