Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

He ain't even making the chasing the payday excuse believable. Canelo been at 168 for years. Why not move up then? Canelo won the wbo title in may. Why not move up and try to get the wbo to mandate the fight then? Dude knows canelo will never fight him. Janibek is just too much of a risk which is why hes vacating. Corny **** like this is what's killing the sport.

Its 2 different sports my g, thats all im saying. Ngannou isnt gonna do **** inside a boxing ring against the lineal undefeated heavy champ. How'd your boy conor McDonald's fare against floyd?

Reactions: OTG
Would probably never happen, at least not as a first fight, but I'd be real interested in seeing Ngannu against a guy like Efe Ajagba. Fairly basic skills, similar size, maybe similar power.

He has zero chance against Fury if he can't win that one

Would probably never happen, at least not as a first fight, but I'd be real interested in seeing Ngannu against a guy like Efe Ajagba. Fairly basic skills, similar size, maybe similar power.

He has zero chance against Fury if he can't win that one
Just looked up Efe Ajagba and that would be a good fight

He doesn't seem as athletic as Ngannou but his reach can compensate for that

Well. Folks can’t say Canelo does not want the smoke. He sent out offers to Jermall yet AGAIN and Bivol as well as GGG.

GGG would get stopped at this point for the trilogy though. He better not take that fight for his own health.

Hopefully he takes the Charlo deal. I’d much rather see that than Bivol weight drained at 168, and there’s no reason to set up a GGG fight until we see what he actually looks like against Murata.

Hopefully he takes the Charlo deal. I’d much rather see that than Bivol weight drained at 168, and there’s no reason to set up a GGG fight until we see what he actually looks like against Murata.
He wouldn’t be fighting BIvol at 168, it’d be a fight for Bivols title.

Back
Top Bottom