Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

This wood vs conlan fight is good. I've never been really impressed by conlan until tonight.

Lowkey Jermell might not be the best “boxer” but he just might knock TC out with one of those shots moving up in weight :lol:. Terrance should just sit his *** down in his current division.

Spence is gonna move up since he’s just naturally bigger and Jermell will be moving up too after this undisputed fight with Castano since they all said they’d never fight each other since they homies.

I don’t think what Al offered was awful considering they are getting foreign rights and the rematch would be on DAZN if Mungia won, but with DAZN now offering PPV’s hopefully the two networks can come to an agreement on a joint card. Both guys have already agreed to everything else.

them bum charlos need Munguia more than more than Munguia needs either bum

Munguia is on an upward trajectory while them bums is struggling to take out an unknown castaño

them bum charlos need Munguia more than more than Munguia needs either bum

Munguia is on an upward trajectory while them bums is struggling to take out an unknown castaño

Mungia is a fraud and Jermall Charlo would/will def KO him or punish him. Boy is way too green. Erik Morales helped him out a lot though.

Even a 40 year old GGG punishes him too. There really is no where to hide for Mungia anymore. Those shots he took in the Rosado fight if he takes those from Jermall Charlos he’s going to sleep :lol:

At this point, I'd favor munguia to beat charlo. Give me the young fighter with momentum who looks like hes actually improving every fight over the aging inactive fighter who struggled in his last fight against a journeyman 🤷🏿‍♂️

Doesn’t matter and I criticize those twins a lot. I think Mungia is still a fraud and still get sent straight to hell by Charlo. I’m pretty sure Charlo wakes up for this. I know exactly what the excuses are gonna be when the young fighter gets KOed that “at least he stepped up” :lol: .

People love to hate on the Charlos including me but cmon man yall can’t be serious …Mungia? ………. :rofl:. That’s light work for Jermall and I’m sure that’s why he signed up ASAP for it.

Janibek KILLs Mungia too.All of them do. Y’all want to see that young boy get killed in there :lol:

Rosado beats both Charlos lol

I don’t see the charloss lining up to fight Janibek

Jermell Charlo already beat Rosado though :lol:

Janibek beats the Charlo's too but we aren't talking about that nor did Janibek call them out. He specifically called out Mungia just like everyone else is because Mungia is GREEN and young and about to be fed to all of the lions because he has no choice. I like Mungia a lot but yeah he gets punished by ALL of them and even Erik Morales notated that.

If we want to keep it 100, charlo and munguia are still both prospects who are green🤷🏿‍♂️. Only difference between the two is charlo is an old prospect with a "title". A "title" that he never actually beat anyone to get.

Nothing like seeing a pointless fight being announced nearly 4 years after it was first talked about being made lol
20220315_124243.jpg

Please stop “hating” on the “green” charlos

weirdly enough they’re the same age as canelo

is that the same one who was suppose to fight munguia or is it the other?

Back
Top Bottom