Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

I want to cop d Retro 3 Blue but i know few months from now it will end up on sale or in outlet.... :\
ohwell.gif

edd247,

I was just at the Warehouse Shoe Sale in San Fernando,(San Fernando Mission Blvd.) and I saw a few pairs of Fire-Red 3's there. They are not on display, they are sitting on the ground next to the entrance. I remember seeing a sz 9.5 there but could not recall the other sizes. You should try and call some of the WSS's in Socal and see if they still have some left.

PH 818-361-0148

Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

Quote:
I was just at the Warehouse Shoe Sale in San Fernando,(San Fernando Mission Blvd.) and I saw a few pairs of Fire-Red 3's there. They are not on display, they are sitting on the ground next to the entrance. I remember seeing a sz 9.5 there but could not recall the other sizes. You should try and call some of the WSS's in Socal and see if they still have some left.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

anyone elses 3s bother the arch on there left foot not just in the freds?
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

did anyone else have a problem buying from eastbay? my bro ordered 3 pairs of fire reds, a 10.5 for me, 13 for himself, and a 12 for his homie, and for some reason they called him the next day saying they couldnt process the 10.5 even though it was all one order. I had to sit there and watch him wear his when I'll prbbly get stuck paying double for a shoe I should already have.
Beef is oil prices and geopolitics
Beef is Iraq, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip​

Quote:
did anyone else have a problem buying from eastbay? my bro ordered 3 pairs of fire reds, a 10.5 for me, 13 for himself, and a 12 for his homie, and for some reason they called him the next day saying they couldnt process the 10.5 even though it was all one order. I had to sit there and watch him wear his when I'll prbbly get stuck paying double for a shoe I should already have.

even though it's all one order, when the order was placed, the 10.5 was already sold out but the 13 and 12 were still available.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

^ Way to help a fellow Nter out mad props blackcat23mj.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

JB must be satisfied with this over-populated release by reading 155 pages of junk a week and 1/2 after the shoes dropped.

can someone please answer my question -- what material is the grey parts made of on the Fire Reds . . . the tounge, and the grey on the uppers on the sides of the tounge.
This game aint changed me, dont let it change you.

Quote:
what material is the grey parts made of on the Fire Reds . . . the tounge, and the grey on the uppers on the sides of the tounge.

its leather man, relax
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Dont kid yourself, its clear to everyone, the FRs look more like fakes than the Flips, cmon the leather on the FRs, quality? (yea right). I think i've seen better laces at the dollar store on sale to be honest. FRs might have been retroed but overall this shoe gets 2 thumbs down.

Flips were OD I agree but 10x better than FRs in terms of "overallness" but it might have been because they were 25$ more or because JB wanted to please the hypebeast. Oh well just my two cent.
Team DTRT

Back
Top Bottom