Official BBQ thread

This is good as hell
1000015279.jpg

Might have to get some grilling in this weekend with our upcoming heat wave (well 70s to 80s here in the PNW haha).

What’s y’all’s favorite rubs for ribs? Gonna make some for the first time soon. Pre made rubs or just spice blends I could use
And bbq sauces for them as well?

What’s y’all’s favorite rubs for ribs? Gonna make some for the first time soon. Pre made rubs or just spice blends I could use
Something that has a good balance of sugar to the salt

This is a easy one to make for a 1st try

20240518_211204.jpg

Honestly alot of premade ones will be close to this as their base unless you want a more savory blend

Yea hes my go to :lol: i love his bbq sauce I need to get some more. I might actually have that rub too I need to check

I did an experiment a while back comparing different rubs for ribs. Tried a few from Spicology and Meat Church. Hate to admit it but this basic combo came out on top for me (smoked with hickory wood chunks):
IMG_8506.jpeg

Just go with premade rubs and sauces. Save yourself time and effort unless you love cooking THAT much or have specific allergies or dietary restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom