Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Moro absorbs 73 and Shimorekka and can now copy Vegeta’s new technique which was pulling energy out of an opponent...

Guarantee you this is where we get a Goku/Vegeta/Broly fusion. Quote me

Moro absorbs 73 and Shimorekka and can now copy Vegeta’s new technique which was pulling energy out of an opponent...

Guarantee you this is where we get a Goku/Vegeta/Broly fusion. Quote me
image0-10.jpg

That’s your legit takeaway from this? :rofl:

Goku after training with a God and Vegeta after training on Yardrat couldn’t defeat Moro beforehand and now he’s stronger after fusing with two other allies. You think fusion isn’t going to come into play? On top of Broly now being an ally somewhere too?

I mean if they really wanted to milk the franchise AND make these weirdo Veta G fans happy, they could just give him a spin off series of his backstory about his past all the way until he joins Freezer.

But seriously. Would you consider it trope that Cell absorbed Androids 17/18, Boo consumed a bunch of enemies...and Moro eats the Android who had a copy of him?

Im just saying.

2 things I never thought about Dragon Ball:

1. Cell saga had the Highest number of dumb actions taken by characters (still my favorite arc though).

2. Gohan’s damaged arm is symbolic to Future Gohan’s lost arm.

2 things I never thought about Dragon Ball:

1. Cell saga had the Highest number of dumb actions taken by characters (still my favorite arc though).

2. Gohan’s damaged arm is symbolic to Future Gohan’s lost arm.

“Gohan ain’t do nothing wrong”

Give me a ****ing break he was playing with his food the exact same way Vegeta did and effectively killed Goku AND Trunks in the process :rofl:

“Gohan ain’t do nothing wrong”

Give me a ****ing break he was playing with his food the exact same way Vegeta did and effectively killed Goku AND Trunks in the process :rofl:

And that’s why we’ve got the Gohan we’ve got now. He rejected his Saiyan heritage after seeing how foolish giving in makes his father and Vegeta. I can’t blame him now for being against fighting.

Gohan Still my guy even if he’s caught up to Vegeta in the L’s taken category.

Gohan saw Goku mess around with people he was much more powerful than for years. Learned behavior.

See Goku vs Recoome as well as Vs Jeice and Burter. Then he had the nerve to yell at Gohan

It would've been cool if after he turned his back on that fighting life Rohan actually became a CEO or something and all of Chi-chi's smothering and strict discipline paid off.

But nah, son out here interviewing for teaching jobs living a lame regular citizen 9 to 5 life.

I fear for young Trunks given how cool future Trunks is.

Still think that Gohan should’ve let Cell end Vegeta but I digress lol

Ironically enough, it was Goku and Vegetas dumb actions in the buu arc that almost ended Gohan again but Saiyans gotta saiyan

Back
Top Bottom