Official Jordan XI Thread

It seems contradictory in itself with that one. If it's just a differing name predicated on legality matters but if the shade of blue is highly similar to the original 1996 version, then it should be acceptable for us in that scenario.
I mean it can’t be Columbia cause they can’t/won’t use the name. So it really tells us nothing about the color. There will never be a release with the color “Columbia blue”.

I mean it can’t be Columbia cause they can’t/won’t use the name. So it really tells us nothing about the color. There will never be a release with the color “Columbia blue”.

Right. We'll just have to wait and see early photos in the months to come to get clarity on the color of the finished product.

I'll be happy if they can get it similar to the original 1996 version. It should be common sense that we're never getting something 100% identical to any original product because it's replication we're dealing with here.

As long as they don't look like the the crappy 2014 version, then we should be satisfied.

Right. We'll just have to wait and see early photos in the months to come to get clarity on the color of the finished product.

I'll be happy if they can get it similar to the original 1996 version. It should be common sense that we're never getting something 100% identical to any original product because it's replication we're dealing with here.

As long as they don't look like the the crappy 2014 version, then we should be satisfied.
I use the space jams as an example of getting the retro as close to the OG as one could reasonably ask.

If they do these as well as the SJs I’ll be very satisfied. I never owned the OGs but did have the 2001s and never even wore my 2014s cause I was so tired of the wretched banana shape by then. The shape is now so good I think if the color is on point it’s possible this ends up being the best retro of the CW ever.

I use the space jams as an example of getting the retro as close to the OG as one could reasonably ask.

If they do these as well as the SJs I’ll be very satisfied. I never owned the OGs but did have the 2001s and never even wore my 2014s cause I was so tired of the wretched banana shape by then. The shape is now so good I think if the color is on point it’s possible this ends up being the best retro of the CW ever.

There is still plenty that can be improved on the XIs. And the 2016 SJs leave a fair bit to be desired. The uppers aren’t even padded.

There is still plenty that can be improved on the XIs. And the 2016 SJs leave a fair bit to be desired. The uppers aren’t even padded.
You’re probably right. Time slips away and it’s been 6 or 7 years since I’ve even held an OG or 2001 pair of XI’s. It was so bad the improvements probably feel better than they are. But I’d also take re-done 5’s and 12’s over a new XI mold

I’m about to beat these into the ground when the 2024s release, but I need to keep them as clean as I can for now to do a true comparison later 😂😂

20211019_044841.jpeg

Per Sneaker Bar Detroit:

During the summer, the Air Jordan 11 Low‘s popularity soars as sneaker enthusiasts embrace its iconic design and breathable construction, perfect for warm weather styling and outdoor activities. Excitingly, Jordan Brand has announced the release of a new colorway for Summer 2024 – the “Diffused Blue” Jordan 11 Low.

This fresh iteration boasts a delightful blend of White, Midnight Navy, Diffused Blue, and Football Grey hues. It features a White breathable mesh upper complimented by Diffused Blue on the patent mudguards, inner lining, and tongue branding. A clean White midsole atop a translucent outsole completes the design.

Air Jordan 11 Low
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Diffused Blue-Football Grey
Style Code: FV5104-104
Release Date: August 17, 2024
Price: $190
1709756112093.png

1709756161215.png

*Mock-up only*

Back
Top Bottom