OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

And I’m sure the league has some provision in place allowing them to flex a couple games from Sunday to Wednesday to have a Christmas slate if more bidding time is needed.
the thought of playing Sunday then having to play again Wednesday :sick:

As for the Christmas games:

They will probably have some of the teams coming off a bye week, and the rest coming off the previous Thursday night game.

tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif

what a nut job that chiefs kicker is. jesus ****ing christ, man :lol:

And the saddest part, his mother is successful as hell and great example (not that I know the woman personally, but she is professionally accomplished)

baseball is a headache trying to find options? MLB.tv is half the price of Sunday ticket and I get every game. Hell, if you're tmobile you get it for free.

I have zero clue what the current situation is because at this point I don’t care.. if I happen to see a game on hbo max, that’s the only way I’m watching playoff baseball

But I’m talking couple years ago when they had playoff games on random networks, which might have changed but I no longer care to watch outside of certain teams and situations

And to go back to the nfl, I’m already trying figure out what if any of these streaming services I can cut ain’t no way I’m getting peacock

At some point I wonder when this is going get like baseball where it’s not worth the headache trying to find an option to watch these games

At this point I just want to give someone 200 and I am assured I can watch all eagles games
The issue is spreading consumers thin isn’t an NFL problem… yet. NFL already made its money from selling the rights. It’s up to the broadcast networks to figure out how to capture and retain subscribers beyond the onesie-twosie games they get. They’ll start partnering up long before the NFL limits its broadcast partners/bidders.

Back
Top Bottom