OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I just like options when it comes to the other games that don’t fit the ones I mentioned above

Hence why I think it should be an even split between 1 and 4 games, should get something watchable

With how expensive things are even if you’re an athlete, you still kinda need the 2 incomes especially depending on your lifestyles

Exactly. They act like it’s the antebellum south, Wild Wild West, or the dust bowl of the 1930s :lol: :lol:lol

Just screams insecure

I’m so ready for training camp to really get going so we can stop talking about a ****ing kicker
Least we are getting the Netflix receiver series probably next month or July. It looks like Amazon isn't doing All or Nothing for the NFL anymore though :frown:

I think the texans schedule isn't necessarily favorable. Have 7 games against playoff teams from last year. Then you have the Jets with Rodgers back. Possibly two games against Indy with a healthy Richardson, who they lost to last year. Jags have never really been easy games for them either.

Thinking about the Munich game but might just wait for 2025 in Madrid. Not sure about 3+ hrs in an outdoor stadium in November lol.

cup19481s01d1.webp

Back
Top Bottom