***Official Political Discussion Thread***

JFC!! 🤬🤬 Until that diaper wearing, Adderall snorting Orange Turd got into office, challenging elections so strongly wasn't a thing. You lost, you moved on! Yes the "hanging chads" were a thing, but for the most part, if one person go more votes that the other, it was done & over and everyone accepted it and life went forward. This narcissstic psychopathic jackass gets in and it's "the election is fine if I win, but stolen if I lose". And 30% of the country think he's the greatest thing since slice bread! I just want to scream! We are so so ****ed as a country if he gets back in! 😞😞 God help us!!

I’m shocked the Supreme Court upheld the funding for CFPB. But that’s good for consumers as republicans and business groups have been looking to gut it.

1715900117697.png

One of the homes flying an inverted flag during that time was the residence of Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., in Alexandria, Va., according to photographs and interviews with neighbors.

The upside-down flag was aloft on Jan. 17, 2021, the images showed. President Donald J. Trump’s supporters, including some brandishing the same symbol, had rioted at the Capitol a little over a week before. Mr. Biden’s inauguration was three days away. Alarmed neighbors snapped photographs, some of which were recently obtained by The New York Times. Word of the flag filtered back to the court, people who worked there said in interviews.

Back
Top Bottom